Jose waiting in the car park for the ref last night

His tactics where a disgrace, they would have had a better chance winning if they just tried to play decent football, had the players to do it.

I had the same feeling watching it last night I wanted Roma to win it for Mourinho before a ball was kicked.

Watching the state of him and their players and staff all acting like cheating mentally challengeds at every foul.

Seville were just as bad as well.

Said it for a while but I think he'd be superb at either old firm. He'd have the team despising them and treating them with zero respect, mourinho is at his best when he's got a fierce rivalry ( think el classico).

He'd be wonderful and I'd love to have him at us tbh. Would come crashing down after a few years but it'd be a good ride

Would hate him at them, would love him at us
Eh? He won 1 title out of 3 and got beaten a bunch of times including a 5-0 demolition. Surely that can’t be his best.

Ref would have leathered him. His team were a disgrace last night, a shower of cheating bastards who got what they deserved.

Always respected the guy’s managerial track record and even mellowed to his ego mania over time, but last night he was at his cynical worst.

Difficult to argue with those of the viewpoint that Jose’s a fud based on his histrionics. His waiting for Anthony Taylor regardless of how friendly and polite he might’ve been doesn’t look good.

I had the same feeling watching it last night I wanted Roma to win it for Mourinho before a ball was kicked.

Watching the state of him and their players and staff all acting like cheating mentally challengeds at every foul.

Seville were just as bad as well.
Same bud, didn't want Seville to win because there death trap of a stadium, the more the game went on and all the play acting started I wanted them to win to just see the reaction of the Roma players.

Hard to disagree with you OP, but I also find it hard to disagree with Jose. I don't get the enthusiasm for Taylor as a ref. I personally feel he always seems to be in the middle of controversy with his decisions, especially penalties. I might be wrong and in the minority of course, but I just don't get how he is given such high profile games.

He has form

The chairman of UEFA’s referee’s committee has described Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho as “the enemy of football”, following the retirement of referee Anders Frisk.​

Swede Frisk announced his retirement from refereeing having received death threats after Barcelona’s 2-1 first-leg win over Chelsea in the Champions League last month.
“It’s the coaches who whip up the masses and actually make them threaten people to death,” Volker Roth told the daily Aftonbladet.
“We can’t accept that one of our absolutely best referees is forced to quit because of this.”
“People like Mourinho are the enemy of football.”
Mourinho accused his Barcelona counterpart Frank Rijkaard of trying to influence Frisk during halftime of the match at the Nou Camp.
Mourinho’s conduct is now being investigated by UEFA.
“It’s obviously not okay for a coach to put this much pressure on a referee as Mourinho did in this case,” said Swiss referee Urs Meier, who himself was persecuted by irate England fans after disallowing England’s 90th minute goal in the Euro 2004 quarter-final against Portugal.
“He (Mourinho) has to be punished. UEFA and FIFA have to protect referees from attacks like this.”
Danish referee Kim Milton Nielsen told the paper: “When you’re in Mourinho’s seat you’ve got to take more responsibility and not make statements that will shed water on the mill for the hooligans.”

by World Soccer​

Remind you of anyone? Racking my brains to try and think of another group who’ll go after referees relentlessly when they don’t get the result they want, and have actually forced one to retire…..now who’s done that before?

It was a borderline one whether the players arm was in a natural position. Have seen them go either way, but don't think it was a terrible decision

Reading there that Taylor had to get police guard at the airport due to Roma fans. Thought at the time it was one but when you see the replay could consider natural movement. Not sure why they're moaning about Sevilla one VAR done its job but you could see why he gave it in real time. Just typical Mourinho after he loses a game.

I would imagine Roma will be very disappointed with "Jose" given that a top four finish in Serie A would have been the least the club expected this season. As for last night well Jose's win at all costs attitude was more than matched by Seville who played that game much better.

This serial winner has won 4 trophies in the last 11 years.

One of which was the EFL Cp been with the side with the second biggest budget in the competition.

One was the Community Shield.

One was the Conference League with the team with the biggest budget, by far, in the competition.

He’s yesterday’s man tactically, and a despicable arsehole as a coach and football man.

Ref was fine last night.

Patricio had absolutely no need to come off his line to save that penalty, it was a fucking shocker.

Can’t help but love Jose.

The prophecy has foretold that he will one day be Rangers manager. There is no doubt about it.

Bang out of order what Anthony Taylor & family suffered at the airport.

That referee had a thankless task with those two sides last night, In my opinion he did a fair job. Jose acted like a knob because he got out managed by a guy who has had a average career and his ego can't handle it.

Mourinho, much as people here were starting appreciation threads after he’s reaching another European final…he’s well past his sell by date.

It’s why he’s at Roma in the first place.

Won the conference league. It was huge for Roma, but not earth shattering in the grand scheme of things.

To win it last night would have been an achievement…but he didn’t and then you’re looking at the bigger picture and it’s just a mediocre league campaign.

Where else is he going to go ? Nobody bigger than Roma will touch him.

Mourinho, much as people here were starting appreciation threads after he’s reaching another European final…he’s well past his sell by date.

Won the conference league. It was huge for Roma, but not earth shattering in the grand scheme of things.

To win it last night would have been an achievement…but he didn’t and then you’re looking at the bigger picture and it’s just a mediocre league campaign.

Back to Chelsea :))

Whilst I have always had a lot of time for Jose, this is bang out of order and niave on his part.

Criticize the ref in the stadium outwith the glare of the cameras if you must.

FWIW I thought Taylor refereed the game well (OK, apart from the penalty award, which was a hard call and in any case VAR corrected that).

His behaviour on the bench and that of his backroom staff during the game was a disgrace. So was Sevilla's.

Jose seems to have been slowly losing the plot in Italy.

He is supposedly going to PSG or back to Madrid.

He is supposedly going to PSG or back to Madrid.

Surely Real Madrid can do better ? That seems a bit desperate stakes from them. I can’t see that being the sort of move to help them topple a Barca team with so much young quality players.

PSG okay that’s more plausible - they’ve tried everything else so far.

Can honestly see the mentally challengeds begging for him when Postegoclou goes and, frankly, he’s been dropping down the levels for years now so why not

Can honestly see the mentally challengeds begging for him when Postegoclou goes and, frankly, he’s been dropping down the levels for years now so why not
You on the hard stuff? :))

I don’t think he would be a great fit for PSG as his style of football is t really needed as they will scoosh the league regardless. Mbappe and Jose’s egos is a recipe for disaster also.

The Roma fans seem to love him.

Time to take a leaf out of Rugbys book, get rid of the technical areas, put the coaching staff in the stand and penalise back chat and the hounding of referees. The game of football is turning into something unrecognisable and will only get worse if allowed to continue

We all moan that our managers never say enough about our refs etc...

But when Jose goes mad about them we all jump on the bandwagon.. Jose is a tit etc.
Difference between wanting the club to speak out about a string of horrendous calls made by the some referees again and again and being classless prick and confronting a referee in that manner and in front of the cameras just because you can’t take that your team lost.

You on the hard stuff? :))

I don’t think he would be a great fit for PSG as his style of football is t really needed as they will scoosh the league regardless. Mbappe and Jose’s egos is a recipe for disaster also.

The Roma fans seem to love him.
Mbappe basically runs the club so that would be a brilliant laugh to be fair

That’s shocking treatment Anthony Taylor is subjected to. He’s clearly with his wife and daughter as well.

Shitebag tallies.

Back