Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

351305271_255024910442052_7144965336600823570_n.jpg

if you were a Tottenham fan, would you read that post and think he has to be our top choice?
No I wouldn’t but look at all the people who have turned it down and let’s be Frank here spurs haven’t won %^*& all since 2008 or a league title since the 1960s so maybe they need to actually accept that their a diddy club in England on a par with Aberdeen up here and accept they ain’t getting one of Europe’s top managers to go their after getting 2 aerial winners in mourinho and conte and they still couldn’t get close to winning anything.

No I wouldn’t but look at all the people who have turned it down and let’s be Frank here spurs haven’t won %^*& all since 2008 or a league title since the 1960s so maybe they need to actually accept that their a diddy club in England on a par with Aberdeen up here and accept they ain’t getting one of Europe’s top managers to go their after getting 2 aerial winners in mourinho and conte and they still couldn’t get close to winning anything.

They've had (arguably) 3 elite level managers recently .

Pochettino nearly won the league, came 2nd and runner up in the CL - sacked 5 months later after a short sticky spell

Mourinho comes in, piss football but some ups and downs - sacked on the "eve" of a cup final

Conte - serial winner as well, has a short tough spell and sacked, after he goes its a shitshow to the extent of no Europe

Elite managers must be thinking its not a place to go to, hence this move

They've had (arguably) 3 elite level managers recently .

Pochettino nearly won the league, came 2nd and runner up in the CL - sacked 5 months later after a short sticky spell

Mourinho comes in, piss football but some ups and downs - sacked on the "eve" of a cup final

Conte - serial winner as well, has a short tough spell and sacked, after he goes its a shitshow to the extent of no Europe

Elite managers must be thinking its not a place to go to, hence this move
Think Conte spoke the truth. They are a club top to bottom happy being nearly there. Not winning but no being far off it.

To win something there the change in mentality isn’t just the first team squad. That is a wider cultural issue. More than the manager needing changed.

Forrest has been in denial about flange possibly leaving for the last two weeks. This week he is on the cusp of rocking back and forth in a dark room.

Never let him forget what he thought of Postecoglou's appointment at the beginning.

As per usual, the poets like to re-write history.

After their poor start to last season, the vast majority wanted him out asap.

This one takes the biscuit

My dog always joins in when I sing the Ange Postecoglou song in a whiney/barky sort of doggy way.

I just watched yesterday's recording of the game. At the end I was singing along with Ange song and my dog didn't join in!

Makes you think eh?
Dislike

Fast n Bulbous, 25Nakamura reacted to this post
Big Rover Knew ?

Back