Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I suppose having Clancy and a bunch of rogue men-in-black in their team already doesn't do much for their European hopes.

Ange and many of The Kerrydale Looney Tunes KNOW this are terrified of the usual embarrassment in Europe.

Usual Comedy Gold is coming bhoys!!!!

I had a wee look on that kerryfail twitter page.

All the account does is copy and paste exactly what celtc fans write, yet the comments are full of them going mental at him.

Seems to be the same accounts that reply to him all the time as well :))

They are too daft to realise it’s literally him laughing at how mental they are!

Whilst losing the league is always gutting at least we get a couple of months of them deluding themselves they're going to win the champions league. It's like they have some form of amnesia that blocks out the last 20 years of European competition.

Not even 18 months since they played a knock out tie in the conference and lost both legs, now they'll win the CL after finishing bottom of their group this season!!

A lot of the claims must be Bears at the wind up, I find it hard to believe there is so many stupid people in one set of supporters, then again :rolleyes:

Whilst losing the league is always gutting at least we get a couple of months of them deluding themselves they're going to win the champions league. It's like they have some form of amnesia that blocks out the last 20 years of European competition.

Fatty is the latest messiah of the cult just like Rodgers was before him. But like all that mobs messiah's it's only a matter of time before they eventually start singing songs about terrorists murdering them just like they did with Rodgers.

Throbber talking about rangers yet again getting himself all worked up
Maybe he should change his title from total celtic to Mainly Rangers.
The time that he's not being "total" and spends on a club that he doeant support probably escapes him.
Unless being obsessed with Rangers means that you are a total celtic fan.Perhaps that's it. You can't be "total" celtic unless you spend a lot of time being totally Rangers obsessed.
Weirdo.

Celtic-State-of-mind-TOMO-11-of-98-scaled.jpg
Celtic-State-of-mind-TOMO-1-of-98-scaled.jpg

Back