Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Petted lip well and truly out now.

host pictures

picture url

Said it several weeks ago it was only ever just a matter of time before fat Ange became a hate figure to their support especially the even fatter James Forrest.

As for them not being suckers all the next manager has to do is say "I'm a poor wee immigrant" or have a wee snide dig at Rangers in his press conference and immediately he'll be the next "messiah" to them for 18 months or so.

My work was a treat today. Their joy from winning a treble has been and gone. Seen one who was particularly raging. He should be sacked was one of his shouty statements across the bothy to another orc making tea. My my how quickly they have turned on him I also showed him a picture of ‘ange’ in a Rangers top from a few years back that is doing the rounds on WhatsApp (a similarity but you can see it’s not him). Ooof away he went again lost the plot absolutely lovely.

My work was a treat today. Their joy from winning a treble has been and gone. Seen one who was particularly raging. He should be sacked was one of his shouty statements across the bothy to another orc making tea. My my how quickly they have turned on him I also showed him a picture of ‘ange’ in a Rangers top from a few years back that is doing the rounds on WhatsApp (a similarity but you can see it’s not him). Ooof away he went again lost the plot absolutely lovely.
Haha same here, two token mentally challengeds in my place with different views, one was still thinking it wouldn’t happen and the other was calling him for everything !

The rhabid at your work should be sacked for being a rattler.

this is why

Q6zUvV6.jpg
I'm in bits here. Not even reading it and just know the answer.

If he goes this thread will be the stuff of legend over the next few weeks.

How soon they will forget the miracles this man performed on a shoestring budget of only £60 million worth of new players and a diet of purest Bisto.

I couldn't believe it when somebody told me he was only 57 - still a hell of a BMI though.
Apparently looking at your shoelaces takes 40lbs off when on camera.

Speaking of dignity remember the time McGlone went to a Celtic game tripped and came home looking like Frankenstein then tried to sue them for a million bucks after claiming porkhead was a death trap?

mcglone2-e1542038504464.jpg
Yeah and I also remember when he spent his last fiver on beer rather than his usual lottery ticket and his numbers came up the same night costing him millions. Ha ha get it up ya.

Said it several weeks ago it was only ever just a matter of time before fat Ange became a hate figure to their support especially the even fatter James Forrest.

As for them not being suckers all the next manager has to do is say "I'm a poor wee immigrant" or have a wee snide dig at Rangers in his press conference and immediately he'll be the next "messiah" to them for 18 months or so.
Their victim complex is unparalleled.

Back