New Home kit Release

Has anyone had there tops printed I got the two boys there kits and the players names have no borders on them just plain white words but the numbers have the borders ?

Is the shop open later tonight? Want to go over after work to pick one up!

The Rangers Store​

The Rangers Store opening times:
  • Monday: 10:00 - 19:00
  • Tuesday: 10:00 - 19:00
  • Wednesday: 10:00 - 19:00
  • Thursday: 10:00 - 20:00
  • Friday: 10:00 - 18:00
  • Saturday: 1000 - 18:00
  • Sunday: 10:30 - 17:30

Quite unremarkable really. There's nothing on it that really pops.
Quite a few folk not liking it on here. Think it looks good myself!
Quality is top notch this season.

Also has a lovely, new football shirt smell.
HaHa! Every year with the new jerseys it’s like the 4 stages of acceptance of change.

Shock
Anger
Acceptance
Commitment

B-D

My heart sinks with despair seeing Sakala in our new kit . I was hoping we’d get shot of him , hes pish .

Means nothing…

Rangers-Kit-2010-11.jpg

Just out the Buchanan galleries shop, I went for a size up on my normal tops, normally a size large but it was just too neat

Height 6ft
Weight 12.5 stone
Normal build

Went for a xl fits perfect with a wee bit of wiggle room for some beers

Went to EH to get the wee man a 3-4 years kit, none in stock and didn’t even know when they’d get them back in! Ordered online but will need to back to EH to get his name and number on the back.

Just out the Buchanan galleries shop, I went for a size up on my normal tops, normally a size large but it was just too neat

Height 6ft
Weight 12.5 stone
Normal build

Went for a xl fits perfect with a wee bit of wiggle room for some beers
Did they have the long sleeve tops in there that you saw?

From what i can see age 2-3 is the smallest strips advertised do we know if/when they are likely to offer strips for younger than that?

People saying they ordered 2 tops and only 1 has been dispatched, do they not just come in 1 delivery? Or have you made 2 separate transactions for 1 top at a time ? Just asking as I have bought multiple things at once before and they have all came in the one dispatched delivery

Did they have the long sleeve tops in there that you saw?
I always buy the long sleeve version, I tried to buy it in the store at Ibrox last year too but they didn't have any available and they said I had to order online and did so, no issues with size/delivery etc...

Ordered long sleeve again yesterday so hopefully it'll be delivered soon

People saying they ordered 2 tops and only 1 has been dispatched, do they not just come in 1 delivery? Or have you made 2 separate transactions for 1 top at a time ? Just asking as I have bought multiple things at once before and they have all came in the one dispatched delivery
Mines has come separately before.

Just picked up mine and the wee man’s kits from the Buchanan Street shop.

Guy in shop said this season’s isn’t as tight fitting as last, so haven’t sized up. Will find out if that’s true when I get up the road…

Whats the deal with the old shop at the stadium now by the way?

Is it even still open?

Back