MOTM Poll Rangers v Servette - 19:45 Wednesday - BBC TV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big Sima's skull must be made of adamantium I'd still be on the deck from hearing that sound it made.

Oh the outrage!!!! We'll hammer them in Switzerland ffs, this game should be out of sight but for their keeper turning into Lev Yashin, we'll be grand.

When was the last time we hammered anyone? Excluding the 3-0 against the beasts who were already on their summer holidays.

Its almost like we signed a full new forward line thats never played together in this system….. worrying
I think we have always played like that to be honest, can’t remember a time recently when we have pummels teams going forward. At the back and middle we seem ok just going forward

They’ll fancy their chances to go through next week and they’ve every chance to after this. Another absolute shambles and continues the poor start to the season.

You know it’s not good when we’re two competitive games into the season and dreading a game against Livi at home on Saturday.

Chronic.

Pretty much everything, we’re a bonkers support honestly it’s insane the nonsense shit the bed stuff on here

This team dig in well with 10 men, it’s not their first rodeo in this competition with a man down away from home
You drunk?

Absolute drivel

I can’t believe it, yes we’ve been wasteful but we’ve had them pinned back the entire game.

The team needs time to gel, there’s been good movement and passing just let down by the odd heavy touch but it’s coming together

If we had about 10 games under our belts we’d have put 4 past this mob tonight, the signs are there.

The negativity on here is just crazy!

We have created basically nothing since they went down to 10 and packed the defence.

That is very worrying as we play against that 30/38 games a season.

Still a lot of work to do second leg.

We’ve been better in that it’s clearer what the game plan is - I just don’t think that game plan is very good.

Playing 10 men and we’re still so so compact. Borna and Tav will never last the season playing like this.

The howls of horror from your crowd every time anyone tries and fails to play a bit of penetrative football no wonder the players have kittens every time they get the ball in a decent position. It's fine to expect a certain standard but what I've heard here tonight has been absurd.
Our crowd surely?

Dessers and Sima are massive downgrades on what we had last year.
This time last year we had Morelos either still injured or visibly obese (so off it that he was left at home for PSV away), Roofe injured, Sakala the only real striker who was fit and at anything approaching his typical form. You've no idea at this stage what Dessers and Sima are capable of to be calling them "massive downgrades" on the 9th of August.

We are absolutely fuckn terrible yet again. If we have any fans thinking Beale is going to be a successful Rangers manager I'd like to find out what they are seeing to come to that conclusion. This Servette team is severely under strengthed and went down to 10 men and we're still struggling.
I wouldn’t say we’ve struggled but it’s the same turgid pish we’ve seen for the past couple of seasons.

The idea was that we would be more clinical this season, but we don’t seem to be able to find the net often enough for the chances we’re creating.
We have scored 2 goals from our own build up since the first game of pre season. Lammers header and Dessers goal tonight. Every other goal has been defensive errors and penalties.

We need to start creating far more than we are.

Given this is the type of system we will be up against most weeks, it's a real concern we've done little of note since they've went down to ten men.

I just don't see what we are trying to do.

midweek mentalists out in force tonight on this thread. This mob haven’t threatened, a penalty from nowhere Ffs

We’re impossible to please it’s embarrassing tbh.

Calm the f@ck down we’ve been very good
We’ve been completely average at best.

Back