Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
sOJel3q.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

They look to be a good, direct side and I don't think we're set up to cope with that too well.

I hope we're aggressive and quick with the ball, lots of movement from the front three or four and a mobile midfield would be lovely.

Hopefully get a comfortable win and then not have to worry much when we head over there.

Personally I think we will struggle but hopefully this will be the game that changes it all.

How much credibility do we give this 8 injuries?
Not all injured. The main striker red carded last week and another denied visitor visa. Quote from the daily rhebel.
"Ondoua joins injured first choice goalkeeper Jeremy Frick, right backs Keigo Tsunemoto and Theo Magnin, Miroslav Stevanovic, Alexis Antunes and summer signing Alexander Lyng while striker Enzo Crivelli is suspended after seeing red against Genk."

A comfortable win tomorrow.

I suspect Beale will line up something like:

Butland

Tav Goldson Souttar Borna

Jack Raskin Lundstram

Cantwell

Sima Danilo.

I’d be inclined to go a bit more attacking, would rather play Lammers instead of Sima but think we could do with some pace.

Some of their better players missing tomorrow by the looks of things. Need to start with real intensity and put them under pressure

Hoping for a big performance tomorrow. Lots of attacking play and moving the ball quickly. Goals from some new boys to open their accounts and give them some confidence would be ideal. 3-1.

Servette missing 8 first team players for tomorrow, We have to take full advantage here and finish the tie at Ibrox.
Not really. Four of those listed started the first leg against Genk and three of them started the second leg (one was injured for the second leg).

So, really, four first choices missing.

Take any help we can get right now though.

Not really. Four of those listed started the first leg against Genk and three of them started the second leg (one was injured for the second leg).

Take any help we can get right now though.
Whoever they field tomorrow will still be up for it,
But I'm hoping we can create that crazy atmosphere and give them the fear. Anymore than 2-0 will do me.

Let's hope we can finish the tie tomorrow and put in a decebt performance to calm everyone down

Back