Sunday’s Football

Livi and Hearts away are the only time I have confidence they might drop points. They will win by a few today.

Strange post mate, Do you REALLY think I'm a tim fan
Bash on with your hope then mate,enjoy their 2 goals in 20 minutes
First rule in football, know your rivals, Do you think MB and his staff are not sitting down watching this hoping for a result for the sheep ,but deep down they probably will think the same as me

I don't know why Clancy has been drafted in as the 12th man for the bheasts in this fixture. The sheep have already taken up their usual position before a ball is even kicked against the scum, bent over with their drawers at their ankles waiting for the bheasts to enter.

They've never had a good strip, on account of green and white hoops always looking scummy, but that new one is particularly minging.

Strange post mate, Do you REALLY think I'm a tim fan

First rule in football, know your rivals, Do you think MB and his staff are not sitting down watching this hoping for a result for the sheep ,but deep down they probably will think the same as me
Just found out Clancy is the ref today so that's their 12th man in for today again.

Just turned this on. Watched about 5 minutes and haven’t seen an Aberdeen player touch the ball other than the keeper.
They could dominate entirely for 90 mins with Celtic down to 7 men and still lose the match heavily. They've actually been in the Celtic box nearly as many times as Celtic have. Had a freekick that went just wide but none of that will matter, they will work hard to lose the game.

How many Celtic games does he actually get.? It's mental. Why aren't refs just stuck on a schedule and spread out an even number of games each.?
They should all be binned and we should use English or even foreign ones.

Aberdeen shot their load after 5 minutes now giving them all the space in the world. This'll just be tge usual capitulation by the sheep.

The difference between then and us is theyvare clinical. They score on average 3 goals a game. They might concede 1 but they eont concede 3 because the teams in s otland dont score 3.

Lol local media giving it "Dons can make statement by beating Celtic" all week. Only for them to assume their normal position for their masters.

Got to be one of the most pathetic clubs in the world.

Back