Sunday’s Football

Token five minutes from the mutton molesters then the usual surrender to their favourites .

Normally i's be gone at this point but aberdeen started well so will give them a chance.

No doubt will be pissed off at my decision in a couple of mins

I could never bring myself to bet on the other lot winning.

But it’s a miracle the betting companies don’t have them at 1/50 every time they play Aberdeen. They roll over every single time.

Is this a re run of last week. Hart cock up, gets away with it, filth outplayed, go one up with 50/50 decision.

Lol local media giving it "Dons can make statement by beating Celtic" all week. Only for them to assume their normal position for their masters.

Got to be one of the most pathetic clubs in the world.
Their fans genuinely don't give a monkeys about the 4 fixtures v them, i don't think it gets enough coverage how weird it is. To despise a club that much that you're happy to have their rivals pump you to help them out is tragic.

Never a battle for the sheep playing them, they know they not allowed to get torn in.

Is this a re run of last week. Hart cock up, gets away with it, filth outplayed, go one up with 50/50 decision.

I really wish he would save his fuc.k ups for after the window closes.

The mutants are already clamouring for another keeper, it would not be good for us if they buy one and he gets benched.

I turned the radio on, I thought I’ll listen and if Celtc score I’ll turn it off. First words I hear “It looks as though Clancy is about to give the goal, yes, Celtc take the lead…”.

Radio off.

:rolleyes:

I wrote the results record out a while back for results us v them over the last 20 years.

Does anyone have an updated version

Their fans genuinely don't give a monkeys about the 4 fixtures v them, i don't think it gets enough coverage how weird it is. To despise a club that much that you're happy to have their rivals pump you to help them out is tragic.
There can't be anything quite like it elsewhere in football. They're properly vicious, bitter creeps.

I work in football media up there and it's honestly venomous.

But it’s a miracle the betting companies don’t have them at 1/50 every time they play Aberdeen. They roll over every single time.
Sheep were 8/1 at home so the bookies know, we all know.

A parody match in Scottish football, throw Clancy into the equation and you know the outcome before a ball is kicked.

What did people think would happen? They never scored a single goal against them last season in the league.

They’ve been bending over for years to them

Last season across 4 games the sheep had 3 shots on target vs them. That stay illustrates your point perfectly

Back