Sunday’s Football

I'd like to see them relegated mate, but its not happening is it? If they don't splash the cash on a striker and a couple of defenders it will be much the same as last season for them in terms of where they finish. Chelsea, if they click, could overtake them and I'd expect Villa and Brighton to be on a par with them again. They were 8th last season. I don't see them doing much better.
Doesn't look like Chelsea will be 'clicking' any time soon.

Agreed. Even if they do win today. They were well off it last season and I still think they are a few players away to even dream of getting close to Man City

Yeah just when I saw their bench it looked a bit weak wondered how many injuries they had and doesn't seem the have that many out injured. They've looked good here but there's not much depth in that squad as it stands.

Looked off at a glance but the red line looked as if it was at the point of Salahs hand. Thought it was supposed to be the furthest forward part of the body you could score a goal with?

Man City will win the league probably but you would fancy Liverpool in any one off game

They will be there or thereabouts for the Champions League

Devastating forward line

Back