Sunday’s Football

Sorry but I don't get your argument against it in these situations, both were offside so what's the issue?

I don't know why we'd reintroduce a large margin of error because some people think it ruins the flow
I disagree, looked like they were doing the offside line for Salahs arm in the first instance.

Will still finish top 6, if they are shit it’s further proof of how our shitty league is decades behind
I think the fact that top 6 would be seen as a successful season supports the argument they've regressed massively. Especially when you consider the money they've spent

No to not trying but some find extra against us.
If you saw Hayes for the sheep last season, against them and against us, you’d say “different player”.
Ditto Gallagher at Motherwell.
In saying that, I did wonder who the, obviously ex Celtic player, for Livingston yesterday
I think he wore ten.
You mean Stephen Kelly, the former Rangers player who is a diehard Rangers fan?

It's amazing that with all the technology out the disposal in football these days. The amount of cash spent on getting it right the state of officiating a game is getting worse and worse by the weeks.

These referees, across all of football, are so utterly out the depth and incapable of just managing a game with any kind of consistency at all.

It really shouldn't be that hard. :))

Back