Sunday’s Football

That Damian lad has done enough for 4 yellows minimum

2 off the ball arms
1 off the ball block
1 off the ball pull down

Their style has completely changed? I didn’t see it but going from what was said on here I assumed it was similar to last season. Honestly pal I’m just not sure how people can be have such strong opinions after so few games…
Their own fans are saying the same tbf. They seem to be more of a 'lump it forward' team than they ever were under Postecoglou.

I thought the new rule was about 2 people being in the technical area - what is this about players approaching the referee being limited to 2? Is it 2 from the same team or just the two captains? Something that should be done - anyone running up to the ref and shouting the odds should be booked there and then told to go away, they don't they see the red card right after it.

Don't suppose UEFA will actually bother enforcing any of these rules anyway. They'll be forgotten in a few games like the asking for a booking or the tackle from behind.

Watched the highlights of Chelsea v Liverpool. What's up with the scorecard at the top-left of screen? Looks hideous this season.

That chelsea striker Jackson cost 35 million a quick look at his stats from previous clubs aren't anything special,only really been playing for two seasons,how do these clubs justify spending so much on players like that.
Think man United have took a big risk with that Danish striker they've signed as well. 9 goals and they've spent over £70 million on him

This referee is having an SFA ref level performance. One of the worst performances by a ref I've ever seen. Don't know if he's just got so confused by the new rules in Spain that he's forgotten the very basics of the game.

Hopefully upset on the cards.

The tims of Spain down to 10 and rightly so. The clown handling the ball and not being booked is mental.

Miguel Clancy is working tonight so it seems.

Hopefully upset on the cards.

The tims of Spain down to 10 and rightly so. The clown handling the ball and not being booked is mental.

Miguel Clancy is working tonight so it seems.

Given Damian has.done enough for 2 reds
And the other CBs have been lucky with off the ball antics, i dont think you can say hes been pro Barca

Nice to enjoy the Sunday game on Sky without Martin Tyler boring the tits off you with his irrelevant drivel.
It was, but personally I still think the commentary during these games is atrocious, they talk such drivel. At one stage in the second half the main bloke said, and I quote: "this match has a delicious jeopardy about it” What the f### does that mean!

Back