MOTM Poll Rangers v Motherwell - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV UK

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We literally clung on desperately against Motherwell. We won but that was very very worrying.

Played hoof ball and defended in our own box for last 20 minutes.

That was awful. Absolutely awful. Beale is NOT going to turn things around. How can the board sit on their hands doing nothing about it any longer?

Another absolute slog of a watch. It's like Gio all over again.

I defended him for a while (longer than I should) on the back of the Euro run and the fact we were for a while grinding results out, but it's not a long term strategy for us and having seen the dangers of it last year, it feels like the club is just sleepwalking into another disaster of a season with the dire football we are being served up.

I can see nothing in our performances that suggests we are going to click and suddenly start to play exciting football under this management team. We are just a random selection of players running about and hoping for the best.

Massively concerning.

Results and second half performances like Thursday night are just papering over the cracks and prolonging our agony, we are utterly abysmal. 1-0 up at home to fucking Motherwell and we can't control the game. I really want Beale to succeed but for me he's totally out of credit and is on borrowed time.

That was a boring and frustrating win. Another disjointed performance with no control. I think Motherwell may have had better chances than us too.

Boos after a home win tell a story.

Should have been a draw, if not a defeat. Motherwell hard done by. In the end we were barely hanging on, with Jack Butland singlehandedly saving Beale's job tonight. Just ridiculously mediocre stuff. Beale doesn't have a clue what he'd doing or how to use these players. He's radically changing tactics and formations game to game, and sometimes within the game, to the point where the players clearly don't know what they're doing either. Our shape off the ball is awful. We've got no clear patterns of play, no clear fluidity, no attacking quality, no consistent pressing. We look slow, doddering, uninspired and constantly in 2nd gear.

Just fucking get rid of him. He's absolutely lost in the job.

Kevin Thomson doesn't know or can't say what's missing, I will tell him,players in that team thst can't do the simple basics.

We limp on.

If our board had a set of stones they’d put this guy out his misery.

He got credit for Thursday but this is utterly abysmal and it absolutely will cost us points and probably the league cup.

Can we reopen Beale thread now.
It may be 3 points but I'm waiting on anyone to put a positive spin on this.
We had shit under Gerrad, but with Gerrard, he inherited some amount of garbage at the start and we could see as time went on that the team was improving and we were getting there. Under Beale we have went the opposite, we have went from a Europa Cup final team, to a bunch of jobbers holding on against a piss poor Motherwell.

Our fans are a joke at times. Motherwell are a decent side. Yeah we struggled in the second half but won the game. Anyone boo’ing should just stay away and maybe football isn’t for them.
it’s fucking Motherwell and we struggled once again with no clear style of play.

It’s the perfect game to boo.

Ok. I’m out in Spain watching on my RTV.

Im not going to let that destroy my day.

It’s 27 degrees. The sun is shining. Not a cloud in the sky. I’m off back down to the pool.

But, jeezo, we are not a good watch at present. 3 points. That and Jack Butland are the only pluses I take from that

Have a good evening fellow bears. See you when I get back to the lovely Scottish weather on Thursday. :))

Delighted not to have seen the full game, what I did see and snippets on here confirm what was inevitable with that starting 11 and setup

Dull unentertaining garbage

We were genuinely lucky to end that with a win there. Motherwell could have easily taken any one of those chances at the end there. They were the home team second half and they will feel hard done by not getting at least a draw.

I'm genuinely worried about the future of the club, we need someone in who can run the football department and make the decisions that need to be made, the board might be good businessmen but they don't have a clue on how to move us forward on the pitch. If we had someone competent in they would see where this is headed and act but we will struggle on until the winter break or beyond.

Waste of a tenner watching that. Each £ I spend only makes me angrier at this continued pish we’re being served up. I just knew we would be diabolical today, fvcking knew.

That was a tough watch. The three points are welcome, but the performance was miserable. Again.

it’s fucking Motherwell and we struggled once again with no clear style of play.

It’s the perfect game to boo.
So what it’s Motherwell? So they can’t be good just because they don’t have millions to spend? Some people don’t have a clue about how football works.

Giving MotM to Butland - we'd have lost that game had it not been for him.

Motherwell's MotM is Beale, easily. Couldn't ask for a more tragic manager at the help. Utterly fucking embarrassing that is what we have.

Back