Beer for tonight's game...

Beck's for me. Off to the bottle bank tomorrow with the weeks empties. The planet will be safe and off the danger list by Monday.

Few Corona and sit back and hopefully watch the Red Men bring back the big one to British soil once again.

Hopefully the Mrs can tame these two wild kids of mine give me some peace to watch it haha

Some wanky craft beers, and if my mates haven't tanned the lager I've bought them (Kronenburg) I'll have some of that as well.

Pistonhead for me. Love the stuff.

E4_F5_CC61_B064_4_BB3_B98_F_9_EBE65338_D19.jpg

Wine one hand and wanking at the magnificent bastard Gerrard!!!!!

I might regret this post f.uck it!!!!!

I remember the days when I'd have been out on the all day session with the lads, Championship play off and Champions League Finals...

Today I took the family on a 10k walk, came home and dug the garden up, fired up the bbq, opened some nice red wine, showered, Lion King parade on the tv, Championship play off on the iPad, slippers and a glass of red.

The wee one has gone to her bed, the wee man is on his bloody Xbox and the mrs is away to the conservatory to watch reality pish.

Bliss, me, malbec, FF and the CL final.

My wee ones story tonight was daddys 2008 experience and how I hope that one day her and her big brother can accompany me to a European final.

I'm sitting here finding myself getting funny feelings for the new manager. Ain't nothing but a G thing.

Strictly suger free Irn Bru for me, but I hope all the bears on this thread enjoy there drink, I love to see the bears with a good drink in them and the tunes , not much of a drinker myself but the bears who do enjoy a gargle should absolutely enjoy it without the tee total brigade banging on.

Back