Liverpool v Real Madrid - Champions League Final *MATCH THREAD*

Karius, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Milner, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Navas, Ramos, Varane, Carvajal Marcelo Casemiro Modric Kroos Isco Benzema Ronaldo

Liverpool:

Karius, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Milner, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Real Madrid:

Navas, Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Casemiro, Kroos, Modric, Isco, Ronaldo, Benzema

3-2 Liverpool I reckon.

Goal fest would be nice.

Can’t see past Madrid lifting it again but would like Liverpool to win, if the gaffer is happy I am happy.

Not got BT sports so watching through the smart tv on YouTube app, quality is brilliant!

2lj1dlc.jpg

Easy victory for Real Madrid tonight and then The Gaffer gets to start concentrating on the important things :)

Liverpool don't have much on the bench, at least compared to Madrid. Here's hoping for a close encounter though my fear is Real killing the game early.

Neither teams are particularly great at the back. Hopefully with the attacking flair on show we get a really end to end final and not the usual big game damp squib.

Back