MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 20:00 Wednesday - Viaplay Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Livi are just sitting back and looking to hit us on the counter.

We look better that we have done for a while but there is still room for massive improvement.

But, it’s a start and hopefully we can improve further.

Just need Beale to settle on a starting 11 and let things build with continuity and consistency

Started off really promising a decent pace about our game an improvement in our passing but the dip settled in.

Roofe was not doing anything so having Dessers in there might not actually be a bad thing.
Apparently Roofe is not injured.

Better first half but that’s from a low base. Were it not for a goal that should have been disallowed we’d still be 0-0 after giving Livi zero of the game. Up front on his own Roofe as invisible as Dessers or Danilo have been before. Our crossing from wide players is either abysmal (Tav) or non existent (Ridvan). Our midfield pass back at every opportunity and we’re in a rediculous situation where Goldson and Davies are about our most positive players! If Livi get an early goal here it could be a long game.
So does Craigan
I hope lammers scores a brace to shut that prick craigan up

Weird decision on Roofe if Tom is correct - taken off with Saturday in mind. It's only 1-0 in a Cup QF.
1-0 in a tie that we should be able to get through without Roofe. I'd rather see him taken off to manage his fitness than push him unnecessarily (e.g. Matondo)

I'm not using a VPN (I'm genuinely in the USA). The bit I've italicized: Many a true word spoken in jest :)
"Have you switched it off and back on again? And the modem? And the router?"

(If you do not respond in 4-seconds this is done, go to the back of the queue.)

• Haha
Reactions: SDR
For an oracle you don’t know very much if you think a player decides who gets to take set plays.
Have you ever watched live games where he runs from one side of the pitch to the other to take these kicks thereby negating the quick corner or as seen in several games where cantwell has “waited “ for Tav to come over. Open your eyes Tav is the captain and indeed he decides.

Back