“Sparta Prague depleted for Ibrox trip”

Carlton The Bear

From Pacific Quay CSC’s gossip page, attributed to the Glasgow Times
Sparta Prague look set to be depleted for their trip to Ibrox to face Rangers next week, with key players Ladislav Krejci, Lukas Haraslin and Matej Rynes ruled out of the Europa League group game.

It’s like a script. Does anyone know are they actually “key players” or the Sparta equivalent of Tom Lawrence etc

It’s like a script. Does anyone know are they actually “key players” or the Sparta equivalent of Tom Lawrence etc
Can't figure out if you're staunch for calling it that, or unstaunch for the fact that you clearly read it anyway.

Lukas Haraslin according to a few sites has played 9 league games with 7 league goals and 3 assists. And 15 games with 8 goals overall, including 2 in the Europa League.

But yes, I agree it is a BBC conspiracy to point out that he is injured. The club must act.

If true, Great. I’ll bathe in mentally challenged tears when we win.

They can seethe about the bears getting another 3 points and on our way to qualification whilst they fail miserably again in Europe.

Lukas Haraslin according to a few sites has played 9 league games with 7 league goals and 3 assists. And 15 games with 8 goals overall, including 2 in the Europa League.

But yes, I agree it is a BBC conspiracy to point out that he is injured. The club must act.
Pacific Quay CSC, you mean :rolleyes:

This season
Ladislav Krejci
, 8 appearance 1 goal
Lukas Haraslin 9 appearances 7 goals
Matej Rynes 9 appearances 1 goal

Last edited:
Birmancevic seemed to be their main attacking threat. If he plays then they will be dangerous. He also scored against us when he played for Malmo.

I think he is a play we should look into signing, he is on loan from Toulouse who paid €5m for him. He would be very good value for money if we could get him for a similar amount.

Whatever their depletions they won’t be as badly affected as we have been that’s for sure !

Birmancevic seemed to be their main attacking threat. If he plays then they will be dangerous. He also scored against us when he played for Malmo.

I think he is a play we should look into signing, he is on loan from Toulouse who paid €5m for him. He would be very good value for money if we could get him for a similar amount.
The no.14? He looked dangerous. I was glad to see him go off, he was causing all sorts of bother in the first half where they had about 10 shots on goal. Hadn't realised he scored with Malmo too.

He is a good player and one to keep an eye on.

Ah you can't beat this stuff before a euro match!
Always reminds me of when Valencia where described as the Aberdeen of Spain before we played, think they went to the later rounds that season.

You call that depleted?! The Czech papers must be running a 3 page article detailing our injury woes.

“There is hope for Sparta. They are relying on Scott Wright.”

Ah you can't beat this stuff before a euro match!
Always reminds me of when Valencia where described as the Aberdeen of Spain before we played, think they went to the later rounds that season.
The final. Beaten by Real Madrid, would say they are the best side I’ve seen us play in person.

Remember when a Covid stricken Sparta hammered them 4-1 at Parkhead? This was not an exaggeration, it was literally their B team.

What happened to that boy karlsen he was some player

Was hoping we signed him

Load of shite. BBC Scotland know nothing about our opponents. They didn't even sent a reporter to Prague to commentate on game over there

Mendieta with probably the best individual performance I’ve ever seen with my own eyes, couldn’t believe he wound up at Middlesbrough at one stage in his career.
Mendieta was unreal that night. Him and Lopez both flopped at Lazio which I could never understand. Kily Gonzalez and Gérard were terrific as well.

Mendieta with probably the best individual performance I’ve ever seen with my own eyes, couldn’t believe he wound up at Middlesbrough at one stage in his career.
I would go along with that too. A magnificent player was quite surprised he went to Lazio too.

Remember when a Covid stricken Sparta hammered them 4-1 at Parkhead? This was not an exaggeration, it was literally their B team.

The guy who scored the fourth goal, wasn’t he the stadium maintenance spark or something like that?

Yes, and a professional football team will be running their hands at this?
How far does their stupidity, club or press, go?

Mendieta was unreal that night. Him and Lopez both flopped at Lazio which I could never understand. Kily Gonzalez and Gérard were terrific as well.
Angloma(sp) the right back was unbelievable too. Up and down the pitch like an Olympic sprinter all game.

I mean fs we are also depleted. If souttar or davies dont return king will be at centre half as balogun aint in the euro squad

Back