MOTM Poll Real Betis v Rangers - 20:00 Thursday - TNT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wonderful stuff, up against it ,in a game we really had no right to expect a win ,dueto the missing players, yet what we had ,dug deep when required and were clinical when we got the chance, a huge result all told and credit to all involved

That was unbelievable. If we can cut out the silly,schoolboy stuff,we’ll be a good team. Clement is the real deal. Beating Betis with 10 men is wow.

The first time we've beat a Spanish team over there in europe. Took a long, long time, so it's an amazing result.

Never seen this coming if I'm being honest. The only way I could see us staying in the el was sparta f**king it up, so was prepared for the conference.

Bring on the Spaniards by the score

Meanwhile all's quiet over at the Kerrydale Looney Tunes.

Can't find a single comment so far!

Hilarious - plenty comments BEFORE kick-off!!!!

I'm just sitting here saying out loud in the voice and intonation of James Alexander Gordon...

"Real Betis Balompié 2 - Glasgow Rangers 3"

Knockout round play-offs: 15 and 22 February 2024
Round of 16: 7 and 14 March 2024
Quarter-finals: 11 and 18 April 2024
Semi-finals: 2 and 9 May 2024
Final: 22 May 2024
Bastard. We're away on holiday from the 3rd to the 18th March

Lucky mate will be getting my tickets

Knockout round play-offs: 15 and 22 February 2024
Round of 16: 7 and 14 March 2024
Quarter-finals: 11 and 18 April 2024
Semi-finals: 2 and 9 May 2024
Final: 22 May 2024

Hope all the teams in the play off round enjoy it, while we have both nights off. :D

I did exactly the same, just couldn’t take the tension. I’m ok at a game but watching on tv ain’t good for the heart.
Lol...
That's 3 of us then, I took the dog for a quick walk and when I got back I still had time to shout at the tv at the 2 who don't know how to run out a clock at this stage if their careers.
Rant over, unbelievably happy and proud of the team that seemed outmanned before the game started!

Amazing to think after last years debacle we are in the last 16 Europa league and Ajax who murdered us are in a conference league play off. Football eh!

Back