2 points behind, game in hand, how are we feeling?

It’s in our hands. What we need is one game at a time. Apply pressure because they can not handle a tight title race as they are so used to getting everything their own way. Win in the shame den then keep on moving.

Dessers is starting to improve. Good to have Dowell back, he's a good player with a good shot.
But how TF was that a booking for Cantwell? He was barely on the park and yes, it was a foul, but refs are just desperate to show him they're in charge now, it's a f8cking joke.

I think we need a really decent creative midfielder, a centre half to partner Goldson, and a striker, and we'll be in good shape.

If we win our next 3 games sharks will be out and George Sq can be planned

I can’t remember this team giving us a feeling of redemption during a season after initial dread and fear.

We can fvcking do this btw.

If we go to the Stade De Gadd and win, injury situation eases at a good time and we add a few quality signings in January, I think there’s every chance.

Better now St Johnstone offered nothing even with 11 men ,3pts in the bag move on to Sunday pressure firmly on the filth.

Lammers again! What a dud! How much more of this guy can this team take! He just gets in the way of our players. He was St. Johnstone’s best defender.

I honestly think they'll drop points v livi

e46b297d81377a5fad4e64a47320cf5f.gif

What do I think?

We’ve had a slump. Beale in charge of that one.

They are going through one.

We are right back in it.

But our players are going down one at a time.

I know we are on the crest of a wave right now. But I’m concerned that unless we start getting players back and keeping them fit, our squad simply can’t keep this up.

A negative view of course. But I think realistic.

They wont continue to lose and drop points to the shite in this league. Come out of the game against them ahead, we will be in a great position though

We’re also only 2 behind the filth in goal difference.

Everything is closing in. 2 points with a game in hand is a big boost.

Saturday the beggars have all the pressure, since they played, we have won the first silverware, cut the goal difference and cut the points. 15 mins of Livi backs to the walls and the piggery will be more toxic than usual.

Fantastic. Don't think we will win there. Far too many missing players.

But I think even outwith that, with a game in hand, it's going to the wire.

Who thought that 6 weeks ago!

I've honestly never felt more confident than I do right now.

Results like Betis have happened for us in Europe before, but the cup winning goal combined with them dropping points again is a sign of the tide turning.

The trajectory is with us and we've got a winner leading the charge.

Feeling excited.

I think we are still quite a poor team, especially in attack but maybe with a couple of signings in Jan we can improve that.

It just feels good to have an actual title race rather than it being done already.
Totally agree with you mate

Back