2 points behind, game in hand, how are we feeling?

It's game on. Need to win the two games ahead of heading to Snake Mountain to keep the momentum going.

Add a decent striker and RW in Jan, and we're in with a real shout.

Hard to believe we’re in this situation. I’d written the season off after Beale lost at home to the sheep. I said a few weeks ago if the manager could get to the winter break still 5 points behind he’d be doing well. We’ve had the far tougher run of fixtures in the second part of the season.

Still got Fir Park and the Paedo arena to get through but looking good for going into the winter break in a nice position.

Still doubt this squad can win the title. If the mhanky mob get their injured players back, and spend money in January, they’ll still be favourites. I can’t see us having much to spend.

Our best hope for the title is Rodger’s completely losing the dressing room at the crime scene. We have to be encouraged by the start the new manager has made though. He’s worked wonders with a limited squad.

All that mattered tonight was the three points.i don’t think the type of game we seen tonight had caught anybody by surprise.just looked at the table not only are we now only two points off the top,we have also cut the goal difference down to two as well.

If ever we need the board to release some funds, it's this coming transfer window.

Back Clement with some cash and signings, and I'm confident we win the league.

The rewards for next season straight into the CL is a massive boost.

It's ours to lose now, win all the games between now and the end of the season and we are champions... seriously though, the momentum has swung our way, we need to win at the Big Jock Knewcamp next week and they will implode.

I'm generally a glass half full sort of guy. But I'm really really concerned about our injuries.

I don't think Ridvan or Lammers are playing well enough to start games and with all the injuries we have they will have to.

If Lundstram misses any of the next five games then we are in deep trouble.

With Clement in charge we're losing minimal points to the dross. And that performance from St Johnstone was so utterly abysmal the only joy in victory is the 3 points.

It's all down to the 3 OF games.

Feeling excited.

I think we are still quite a poor team, especially in attack but maybe with a couple of signings in Jan we can improve that.

It just feels good to have an actual title race rather than it being done already.
I genuinely believe were a
Fantastic. Don't think we will win there. Far too many missing players.

But I think even outwith that, with a game in hand, it's going to the wire.

Who thought that 6 weeks

We currently don’t have the firepower to win a league
I believe we're a a centre forward short.

It's been a very good week and there's a lot to feel positive about.We aren't the finished article by any means but this week has seen us achieve history for the club with success on Spanish soil and the League Cup back home.
Tonight's result added to that, there was no alternative we had to close down on the mhanks and we did and that feels great OP.

We need to keep up the wins until we face them. If we do that and they drop more points before then we have a great chance. The next Old Firm game is vital. If we take something from that game then the title is definitely on. As the great man says, the title is a marathon but at this time we seem to have found our second wind. Bring it on.

A lot better than I did a couple of months ago!

I thought when Clement came in if we left that tip 5 behind having played the same amount of games, I thought we would be in it.

We’re currently ahead of that of course, to the point if we win the other games before the break a draw wouldn’t be a disaster for us going there.

Been a excellent week tbh,if we can win all games until scum game we can actually afford to lose that game(obvs no one wants that but 7 odd weeks ago we all thought that was a must win game)
I would take 7 out of 9 points tbh but would be in dreamland if we get 9.

I'm feeling great and very positive.

If Lundstram's has any form of injury though, we are literally on thin ice.

4 HUGE games before the winter break. 10 points would be remarkable

All momentum with us. First time in ages we've applied proper pressure to the scum. Go to the Crime Scene and win,league is ours.
Miserable. Everything's shite. Everyone's shite.

Or so you would think reading this forum.

Instead, I'm raring to get to the crime scene and have our team smash that mob.

Hopefully with Lammers, Dessers, and Yilmaz scoring to really upset the FF 'loyal'.

Excited until the Lundstram news, more reliance on Clement continuing to get a tune out of our back ups and imbalance.
Very much game by game

I'm feeling great and very positive.

If Lundstram's has any form of injury though, we are literally on thin ice.

4 HUGE games before the winter break. 10 points would be remarkable
Clement fuming at the press conference, Lundstram could be out to the winter break. 'kicked out the game' :mad:

Clement fuming at the press conference, Lundstram could be out to the winter break. 'kicked out the game' :mad:
It was a horror challenge.

Could see he wasn't totally comfortable the rest of the half.

Challenge like that will be at its worst tomorrow morning. Could easily be 10-14 days out. Here is hoping it settles quickly and no damage done. The guy is the heartbeat of this team just now

Miserable. Everything's shite. Everyone's shite.

Or so you would think reading this forum.

Instead, I'm raring to get to the crime scene and have our team smash that mob.

Hopefully with Lammers, Dessers, and Yilmaz scoring to really upset the FF
O think
I think we would beat them if everyone was fully fI
I think we'll beat them regardless...

We are doing this against the odds with injuries piling up every single game

If we come through next 2 games with 6 points before OF game then irrespective of what happens in that game we are in great shape. I fear injuries might cost us

Much better than we could have imagined only a few weeks ago though

Back