Official Benfica at Ibrox- 5:45pm ko - club announcement

Will still make it , won't be much time (if any) for the pub before.

Be home at a decent time I suppose.

I’ll have to finish work early to get parked at the house but it’s a huge inconvenience to the guys who come from a distance on busses. Loads of busses are used for works runs/school runs so will be in short supply.

Someone has to get the early kick off, why should we exempt from it.

Because there is no other Scottish team in it.

We only get TV money share based on being a scottish team.

If they deem us in the same market as the English clubs then pay us the same market share as they get.

This is evidence that we are deemed the same market so should be paid the same as English clubs in future years, regardless of what competition it is.

Because there is no other Scottish team in it.

We only get TV money share based on being a scottish team.

If they deem us in the same market as the English clubs then pay us the same market share as they get.

This is evidence that we are deemed the same market so should be paid the same as English clubs in future years, regardless of what competition it is.
That’s a fair point.

There can be no complaints. TV companies run the game now and that's just the way it is.

Been lucky to avoid it for so long.

It actually suits me better as I work nightshift 20 min walk from the stadium, with 8pm kick offs I need to leave early to get to work for 9.30pm.
But agree its a shitey time for most folk.

I did predict this on the thread earlier saying we should ask for the Dundee kick-off time to be delayed. All 5 UK clubs at Home that night I think, so something had to give.

We've done pretty well to avoid this KO time thus far. Sure the Dhims have had at least one early KO in recent times.

They've had a few over the past decade or so.

Sure they had two in one group stage when Deila was stinking out the Europa League

Back