Official Benfica at Ibrox- 5:45pm ko - club announcement

I know it’s for tv, but we are not in the tv pool for rest of uk, we should be though if it impacts on our KO times.
UK TV pool

But when come to countries it split England and Scotland - Northern Ireland and Wales would get a share of it if teams from those were in the competition

Be nice for a change
I finish work a 15 minute walk away at 4 then need to get back to Ayrshire after it so for me it's perfect. Don't need to burn 4 hours after work and don't need to be trying to get up the road on the train at the back of 10. Will be a pain in the arse for allot of other people though.

This is a disadvantage on the pitch as well

The place would be bouncing at 8pm under the floodlights, not sure it will be as much at that time on a working day
I know what your getting at but still disagree.

The place should be bouncing regardless. You don't need floodlights on to sing.

That’s a pain in the hole! Wasn’t going to get to the game anyway but now I’m on a flight and won’t even see it on tv !

So basically we're ok to inconvenience in the eyes of TNT but those 3 English sides aren't?

Surprised most folk are ok about this.
It very it happens in the UK and had posted before the draw as 5 British sides were drew to home so the possblity of it happen and who was the issue

Aberdeen had this season

Luckily for me my work is walking distance to Ibrox. But that's going to be absolute fucking carnage.

Reactions: VGM
It very it happens in the UK and had posted before the draw as 5 British sides were drew to home so the possblity of it happen and who was the issue

Aberdeen had this season
Aberdeen are Aberdeen.

Haven't seen Villa or Brighton in a European final lately.

M8, subway, trains will be carnage. I would set out for PRW about lunchtime.

I'm just along the road mate so it's no inconvenience for me, in fact I'll be back home at a reasonable hour.
I feel for those travelling, even those within the WoS will have issues.

Bollocks, half day at work needed for me then factoring in travel time.

Get the reasons for it but it’s still a pain in the arse, particularly when the Villa game is in the pretendy Europa Cup and should by rights get lowest billing.

Aberdeen had this season

But there was another Scottish team playing on the same night.

There isnt now.

I know we had this discussion before, but we should get a proper share of the money if they deem us part of the same tv market as the English clubs.

That's a bit annoying.

I'll need to see what time the bus will be leaving from Montrose before I can figure out what I'm going to do. Just checked train times and that could be an option if the bus plans on leaving before 1pm.

But there was another Scottish team playing on the same night.

There isnt now.

I know we had this discussion before, but we should get a proper share of the money if they deem us part of the same tv market as the English clubs.
Yeah the situation of happening was discussed sure there no other Scottish now doesn't stop it happening even if their wasn't happen before with Celtic against Molde

UK TV pool

But when come to countries it split England and Scotland - Northern Ireland and Wales would get a share of it if teams from those were in the competition

Yeah as that is way UEFA split it up based on the countries

And I don't have a problem with it. However I want to see Rangers being paid as handsomely by TV companies as the clubs in England.

Would be interesting to see viewing figures for comparison against English matches in this round.

It's a topic well worth making a fuss about. The pundits down there can't call the shit league narrative when it's the same competition.

Yeah the situation of happening was discussed sure there no other Scottish now doesn't stop it happening even if their wasn't happen before with Celtic against Molde

UK TV pool

Yes but we should be paid the same if deemed I the same tv pool.

And I don't have a problem with it. However I want to see Rangers being paid as handsomely by TV companies as the clubs in England.

Would be interesting to see viewing figures for comparison against English matches in this round.

It's a topic well worth making a fuss about. The pundits down there can't call the shit league narrative when it's the same competition.
Understand the issue around always been that as they claim England, Spain France Italy and Germany have the so called biggest audiences and get the biggest market share of income

Complex nature of broadcasting in the UK that Scotland suffers

Yeah think post before that Brighton and Aston Villa should get the early kick-off
I have looked at the fixtures and it looks like the Sporting game is actually what's humping us.

They've got early ko for 1st leg so they should get the late for 2nd leg.

Milan have the early with us so must be paired with Atalanta.

I have looked at the fixtures and it looks like the Sporting game is actually what's humping us.

They've got early ko for 1st leg so they should get the late for 2nd leg.

Milan have the early with us so must be paired with Atalanta.
Yeah the situation in Lisbon hasn't help either with it which might the reason behind it as well

Sporting and Benfica paired as are the Italians

Back