Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

This is the thing. Celtc haven't had even one clearly " wrong " ref decision go against them all season. This bizarre meltdown from the peasants after the ref gets decisions correct says just how warped they really are.

I think it a mix of Brenda having to deflect so, he becomes so outrageous in his comments about officials that the tramp fans get behind him. This is further compounded because celtc fans have an intense hate of any form of authority, esp if the authority is going against them in any way at all.

If he hadn’t said anything, they’d be wanting him sacked

Given the history and context Rodgers should be getting hammered for this.

Referees have received death threats from cel’ic fans before, they’ve had to endure so much intimidation and abuse that the officials went on strike. He is doing it during a title race and all the heightened emotions and irrational behaviour that comes with that.

He has ignored the guy who made the decision and gone after someone he knows the cel’ic fans already hate because they believe him to be a Rangers fan.

And considering cel’ic fans have attacked referees in the past, he has genuinely put Beaton at risk. Taking all that into consideration his ban should be closer to 8 matches rather than the 2 being discussed.

Marvin Bartley was clearly wanting his Nat king from his boot of a burd Eilidh Barbour. Only possible reason he could’ve came out with that pish that Cochrane headed Yang’s boot. Even the idea of it in that far fetched it almost made some of the moonhowlers seem sensible.

Given the history and context Rodgers should be getting hammered for this.

Referees have received death threats from cel’ic fans before, they’ve had to endure so much intimidation and abuse that the officials went on strike. He is doing it during a title race and all the heightened emotions and irrational behaviour that comes with that.

He has ignored the guy who made the decision and gone after someone he knows the cel’ic fans already hate because they believe him to be a Rangers fan.

And considering cel’ic fans have attacked referees in the past, he has genuinely put Beaton at risk. Taking all that into consideration his ban should be closer to 8 matches rather than the 2 being discussed.
True, but they don't have the strength and integrity to sanction Celtic appropriately

Aye, true mate, the ref shat it.
But, my point remains, we deserved f.uck all, Motherwell bossed us, as painful as that is.

Did you watch the game? Go to it? Their big striker bullied our two CB's but bossed us would suggest they controlled the game, the most possession, most chances, most passes but they had none of that. What they did well was take their chances and not get sent off. They had 3 good chances in the game and they took 2 of them and hit the bar with another.

But, my point remains, we deserved f.uck all, Motherwell bossed us, as painful as that is.

Kicked %^*& out of Bossed us :rolleyes:

BQ6iD7c.png

We deserved fairness from the referee and official.
That can, and most likely did change the game.
Instead of thirty odd shots, it might have been more with a player less to defend them.
Tell me about this being bossed one.
They gave Rangers the ball for over sixty percent of the game, told the them to take thirty odd shots?
Yes, that’s what being bossed is all about!

Instead of thirty odd shots, it might have been more with a player less to defend them.
They gave Rangers the ball for over sixty percent of the game, told the them to take thirty odd shots?
We all seen it with our own eyes. We weren’t good enough on Saturday to beat Motherwell. Simple as that. We had enough quality on the pitch it just didn’t happen. So we need to see where Clement goes from here how him, his staff and the players come back from that result.

I am confident they will.

Hugh was 100% on Rodgers side on Monday and said he shouldn’t be charged…
Hufgh said that Rodgers was right to call out the standard of refereeing

High did not think Rodgers was correct mentioning Beaton by name

Hugh said Rodgers knew what he was doing calling out Beaton, and admitted it was a deflection.

We were nowhere near bossed. We created more than enough chances to win that game. They took theirs we didn't.
Ok, I'll take back what I said, we were poor on Saturday, Motherwell took their chances and probably deserved the 3 points. It just wasn't our day.
The referee was piss poor and didn't help us at all.

Some nugget on Superscoreboard asking why Abada has gone to MLS and not a top league.

Could it not have been done earlier to get more cash?

Then on to is there not dispensation from UEFA given the circumstances.

I'm not sure UEFA ever envisaged a player being hounded out of a club by their support due to his nationality/religion!

Some nugget on Superscoreboard asking why Abada has gone to MLS and not a top league.

I'm not sure UEFA ever envisaged a player being hounded out of a club by their support due to his nationality/religion!
According to them he has left because of the unique circumstances,he was hounded out their Club because he is Jewish that is a fact.

Hear the prick now Brendan Rodgers hearing should have been held so he didn’t miss the Rangers match if he gets a ban .
So wrapped up in paranoia that they don’t take the time to read the SFAs Judicial Panel Protocol. The SFA are required to give the ‘accused’ a full 14 days in which to prepare their defence. The delay is for Rodgers benefit.;) That takes us to the international break when the SFA lads are all away on their jollies.:) Hence it being circa 3 weeks from charge to hearing.

Didn't look like we were on the back foot much of the game. If Dessers didn't have a thrupenny bit for a heid we would have strolled it.

They are off their rocker. How does that conversation go.

Yoofa, we’re hounding this guy oot a oor team cos he’s a Jew. Kin ye open the transfer windae fir us.

Back