Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

They are like a petulant child…always something to moan about. Sure as shite if the game was before they would be moaning that we get an advantage possibly being top of league going into the game.
The postponed game means only disadvantageous outcomes were available to us.

It means we lose a free midweek and playing only at weekends, once a week, during the business end of the season.

The timing of that game has F all to do with the mock Irish club.

We now have 3 games in a week beginning with the Old Firm.

We could be negatively impacted a lot (play a few days before Old Firm). Or quite a bit (play a few days after the Old Firm).

There is no scenario where Rangers are not adversely affected by this. And yet Celtic fans are upset because we are not being compromised to the greatest possible extent and them gaining an unfair sporting advantage because Dundee do not maintain their pitch properly.

Mental. What a bunch of spoiled brats.

Basically they want trophies awarded to them again without competing for them fairly on an even playing field.

They want Rangers to have less time to prepare for them in an even contest because of a fault of Dundee.

Celtic as a club and a fanbase are terrified of fair competition.

Last edited:
Looking for a re-run of 2008.
You remember, the conspiracy against Celtic that made us play a dozen games in three weeks or so?

I'll repeat again.

In March 1968, we played
St Johnstone on the Saturday
Dundee on the Monday
Dunfermline on the Wednesday
Hearts, the following Saturday

And in between that schedule, the filth were wanting a Glasgow Cup tie thrown into the mix.

The postponed game means only disadvantageous outcomes were available to us.

It means we lose a free midweek and playing only at weekends, once a week, during the business end of the season.

The timing of that game has F all to do with the mock Irish club.

We now have 3 games in a week beginning with the Old Firm.

We could be negatively impacted a lot (play a few days before Old Firm). Or quite a bit (play a few days after the Old Firm).

There is no scenario where Rangers are not adversely affected by this. And yet Celtic fans are upset because we are not being compromised to the greatest possible extent and them gaining an unfair sporting advantage because Dundee do not maintain their pitch properly.

Mental. What a bunch of spoiled brats.

Basically they want trophies awarded to them again without competing for them fairly on an even playing field.

They want Rangers to have less time to prepare for them in an even contest because of a fault of Dundee.

Celtic as a club and a fanbase are terrified of fair competition.
Bang on!

Which I like. But the very fact they have said they are now willing to pay victims, means there has to be sanctions taken against them, as it is an admission of guilt.

The silence from football journalists and politicians who were demanding draconian punishments against us will be deafening if the peasants lose a civil action in Court. They must be punished.

The silence from football journalists and politicians who were demanding draconian punishments against us will be deafening if the peasants lose a civil action in Court. They must be punished.

Its not just football journalists, it is the whole of Scottish journalism, and by extension and association, Scottish society as a whole.

Seventeen percent of Scotland, all RCs, have reduced child abuse to a shrug of the shoulders, cos it's ra hoops. The same 17% that are all tax experts, mind you.

Which still means a disrespute charge surely?
Not really.
How do you punish someone with no admission of guilt?

Unless the football authorities investigate separately following the conclusion of the legal action and find the Paedos guilty of a breach of SFA rules.
There has been no indication that the football authorities in this country are inclined to do so.

No chance.
The payment of any money with come with a caveat that it is not an admission of liability.

I see where your cynicism is coming from but once they start paying out money to anyone, as I see it, they are done and caught bang to rights.

I mean, why would you pay out compensation to anyone if you haven't done anything wrong?

They've admitted their guilt at their own AGM. It is very sinister that the authorities here in Scotland have decided to ignore this.

I still find Separate Entity FC riles them.
When talking about their stadium I call it the chamber of secrets.... Or the scene of the crime.
I would have liked “SEVCO” (Separate Entity’s Victim Compensation Orders/Offers) to catch on, but it has fallen on deaf ears.

It certainly riled the prick in my work who has stopped using his own version in my company.

I would have liked “SEVCO” (Separate Entity’s Victim Compensation Orders/Offers) to catch on, but it has fallen on deaf ears.

It certainly riled the prick in my work who has stopped using his own version in my company.

If someone said to me Sevco. I'd have said not a problem, given that you lot are Savco.

A fowl vowel on the prowl.

I see where your cynicism is coming from but once they start paying out money to anyone, as I see it, they are done and caught bang to rights.

I mean, why would you pay out compensation to anyone if you haven't done anything wrong?

They've admitted their guilt at their own AGM. It is very sinister that the authorities here in Scotland have decided to ignore this.
Haven't they already paid money out to victims in the past?

This touches on a point I made some time ago.
Why would a PLC board, why would shareholders, allow their profits, their dividends, to be wasted on giving away money to individuals for no reason whatsoever?

The law is the law I’m afraid.
My understanding is they have entered into discussions and indicated they are prepared to make an out of court settlement to some victims without admittance of guilt or liability.
This is designed to restrict reputational damage.

Sponsors would not want to sponsor a football club who have been proven guilty at a court of law of these heinous crimes against children.
My take is they know they cannot win a court case should it go that far so in order to try and circumvent that they try and obtain resolution by paying off if you like victims and preventing court action.
The actions they are embarking is to avert they are done bang to rights which won’t happen till court proceedings dictate otherwise and found guilty at court.
The authorities in Scotland will argue that Separate Entity FC have not been found guilty of anything and at this point they cannot initiate any investigation.

This touches on a point I made some time ago.
Why would a PLC board, why would shareholders, allow their profits, their dividends, to be wasted on giving away money to individuals for no reason whatsoever?

Agreed.

The filth have just admitted to crimes, going back seven decades.

What truly makes me despair about this country is that if it happened at Ibrox instead of the cesspit, the very same journalists and politicians who have helped hush this all up, would be the most vociferous in going after us.

The law is the law I’m afraid.
My understanding is they have entered into discussions and indicated they are prepared to make an out of court settlement to some victims without admittance of guilt or liability.
This is designed to restrict reputational damage.

Sponsors would not want to sponsor a football club who have been proven guilty at a court of law of these heinous crimes against children.
My take is they know they cannot win a court case should it go that far so in order to try and circumvent that they try and obtain resolution by paying off if you like victims and preventing court action.
The actions they are embarking is to avert they are done bang to rights which won’t happen till court proceedings dictate otherwise and found guilty at court.
The authorities in Scotland will argue that Separate Entity FC have not been found guilty of anything and at this point they cannot initiate any investigation.

Yours is a depressing reality, and yes I know where you are coming from but the Scottish football authorities should be taking action over their admission of guilt.

As we saw back in 1994, with the Duncan Ferguson/Mcstay incident, the SFA don't bother with the law.

Not really.
How do you punish someone with no admission of guilt?

Unless the football authorities investigate separately following the conclusion of the legal action and find the Paedos guilty of a breach of SFA rules.
There has been no indication that the football authorities in this country are inclined to do so.

A guilty verdict against them in a civil action, never mind 9 previous criminal convictions should be more than a disrepute charge, mate. They should be kicked out of Scottish football sine die.

A wise man on here at one point, General S, had said about Facebook etc, don't play in the playground with them. It's getting harder.

Today's jump on a Rangers related post.

Lionel Messi called Rangers' style, "Anti-Football" Maybe he did, but if so, he was repeating Frank Rijkaard from Celtic's game in 2004 from 3 years earlier.
Then, that the term "Parking the bus" was also written about us. Unfortunately, the term was introduced by Jose, paraphrasing a Portuguese phrase, and aimed at Spurs in 2004 (again)

It would seem they must attend some type of brainwashing school, where every negative football phrase or story is turned as a if it was about the Rangers.

Back