Cole Palmer

Great player. Foden, Bellingham, Palmer, Rice, Saka get em all in the England team and take the handbrake off. There's probably room for them all.

Rice 6, Saka 7, Bellingham 8, Foden or Palmer 10 and the other 11.

Tasty

The last two seasons including this one, though it seems like longer.

Won the Champions League 20/21.
Won the World Club Cup and Super Cup and finished 3rd in the EPL 21/22.
Remember them winning the CL in 2021 but got no recollection of the other 2 trophies or 3rd place finish

May suit him being the big fish in a pretty small pond, although he certainly had his moments in a City shirt including scoring in a final.

He would have had X amount more assists this season if it wasn't for players like Jackson and Sterling squandering chances too. I think there has to be a case for him starting ahead of Saka for England, depending on form.

My dog would win the World Club Cup and the Super Cup is easy if you can get past the early rounds :))
Are you the guy that hates Chelsea and creams yourself when Fulham are above them in the League? Can’t quite remember. You conveniently ignored the 3rd place finish though.

Are you the guy that hates Chelsea and creams yourself when Fulham are above them in the League? Can’t quite remember. You conveniently ignored the 3rd place finish though.
Not these days. There's very little kudos in finishing above Chelsea now. Everybody does it. 5 London teams alone did it last season and 3 are doing it again this season.

I don't hate Chelsea. I just think they're a very poor team who have spent inordinate amounts of money on dross. And I didn't conveniently forget the 3rd place - I just didn't think it was worth mentioning. If getting 3rd place is the height of Chelsea's ambitions then it's no wonder they are where they are.

Clearly a talented player that will only get better.

Doesn't change the fact that he has a very weird vibe about him that screams "desperate for a smack on the face" :)). Good player though.

He reminds me a little of Franck Ribery, albeit he's obviously not at that level yet. Far from the quickest but has a wonderful football brain. Also a face only a Mother could love.

Not these days. There's very little kudos in finishing above Chelsea now. Everybody does it. 5 London teams alone did it last season and 3 are doing it again this season.

I don't hate Chelsea. I just think they're a very poor team who have spent inordinate amounts of money on dross. And I didn't conveniently forget the 3rd place - I just didn't think it was worth mentioning. If getting 3rd place is the height of Chelsea's ambitions then it's no wonder they are where they are.
Thanks for clearing that up, definitely you :))

Your bitterness has caused you to imagine things there, no one said it was the height of their ambitions, it was in response to a poster claiming they’ve been God awful for a few years when in reality it’s been this season and last.

Been so much talk about Foden and Bellingham that he is being overlooked a little.

What a player he is developing into though.
Pep doesn't get much wrong, and I understand why he may have been forced into selling Palmer. What a player he is becoming.
Takes the ball anywhere on the park, under pressure and makes something happen every time.
He will be up there with Foden and Bellingham soon enough imo

Back