Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Lol. The wind of course was not remotely a factor in the first half. (no excuses for us but it clearly affected the game both halves)
That fat lady's front bottom Hagridy. Says we will only get stronger 50 minutes they were blowing out there arse and as for there goals a flukey richocet and a pen they were better team by mile in first half but it’s a 90+ minute game

Lol. The wind of course was not remotely a factor in the first half. (no excuses for us but it clearly affected the game both halves)
The wind was a hell of a lot worse in the first half, and in their favour. In the 1st half it was pretty full on they had the wind behind them, the 2nd half it was nowhere near as one directional, it was a bit little bit swirly and a lot calmer.

I can respect there will be toxic people replying to him, but how he responds to people who aren't being that is childish. Needs his ego massaged and expects respect to be shown to him when he shows very little of it to others. Anytime someone makes a point he doesn't agree with, the shitebags and other childish insults aren't far away.

Can't say i have looked at much of what he's said regarding his conspiracy but the "impartial referee" stuff is enough to skip the rest. It's nothing about this supposed referee either. Incidents like the Lewis Mayo handball are completely ignored because for him it's about managing something to his intended result. The sheer rate of what he asks him to review is always going to slant it in the direction he wants, even if the referee thinks the vast majority of decisions were correct.

He also has a completely arbitrary scoring system to determine the impact of these decisions. One that deems our first goal in the 40th minute against Livingston in a 3-0 victory at Ibrox not being chopped off as having a bigger impact than Nawrocki not being sent off away to Aberdeen in a 1-1 game and 40 minutes remaining.

Jas Boyd pulled him up regarding it and corrected him. He ended up blocking Jas Boyd. They don't want debate they only want their own narrative.

It’s mental so there was 3 VAR on field decisions.And the usual every fucking one of those mutants are the 2 that benefited celtic.Were right but the one that benefited Rangers were wrong and the last time it was Beaton on VAR who’s fault for making ref change his mind.This time same scenario it’s not VAR but the refs fault thank %^*& I’m not one of those mutants.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
He’s a tiny man, hung like a wasp with a mouth like a cat’s arsehole.B-D

Yeah it is, I saw he had been in Seville supporting Rangers for the Europa League Final . His first visit to Ibrox at the weekend and someone kindly gave him a ticket for the game. Then Timmy tries to poison them with lies on social media.

Celtc fans are the most bigoted and racist scum on the planet. Its the only thing they can win hands down without cheating.

Same. I'm a little staggered there's criticism from timmy. Of the 3 big decisions, 2 went there way, 1 went ours - in my view all correct (I'd argue about how far back you take play for a foul for the dessers goal but accept by the rules it was correct). They were fouling all game and were punished accordingly, I don't recall a bad tackle from one of our players.

They're so determined to be the victims they still try to claim things are against them. Mentalists!
Correct by the rules.Hmmm

In summary you do not go back to the original foul if they have the opportunity to reset.
Silva ram 80 yards with the ball and when the cross which led to the ball eventually reached Dessers there were several of their players in defensive situations indicating they reset.

Must have been that Masonic wind assistance. Daft inbred 19th Century Terrorist bastards!
No your lurking %^*& you donnymelt the only decision dodgy was a so called foul by Lawrence for disallowed goal like roofes in the game September should have stood Beaton was 1yard away thought no foul Silva ran 70 yards it’s a goal

The wind was a hell of a lot worse in the first half, and in their favour. In the 1st half it was pretty full on they had the wind behind them, the 2nd half it was nowhere near as one directional, it was a bit little bit swirly and a lot calmer.

Please be careful about what you post about the wind. The mhanks will go mental if they find out about this.....

This guy is another moron tbh. He has in his bio he writes for the Times, Sunday Herald, Kicker magazine. Also giving The Glasgow derby shite. Why should we take anything he says seriously.
He is talking bollocks, O'Reilly clearly runs towards the Copland Road after scoring looking at the crowd before turning to his teammates. Why did he run towards Rangers fans if was being restrained with his celebration? Just more bs from simpleton's.

I don't have a login for their bile-factory of a site.
But please, those who do, post their reactions to their board admitting they harboured and protected paedophiles.

I knew ratboy would mention the added on time, but not when the goal was scored in 93 min which is not excessive in anyones mind.

Matondo scored after 2 minutes and 36 seconds of injury time.

What percentage of games DON'T go to 93 minutes with injury time now? Probably less than 10%.

There were substitutions made in the 69th and 78th minute by Rangers and the 65th, 69th and 82nd minutes by them. That's 2 1/2 minutes.

Silva was fouled at 50.45 and Tav took the penalty at 54.30 after the VAR - 3 3/4 minutes

Dessers scores at 56.05 play restarts at 58.50 after the VAR = 2 3/4 minutes

That's NINE minutes right there without any other time added for injuries, stoppages, goals or time-wasting. If anyone was cheated by the amount of injury time it was us.

It matters not that he may have got the slightest touch on the ball, Silva was never not in control of the ball and when he fell he raised his leg connecting with Silva’s thigh. Now we all know and can see this, they all know and can see this, however they are wilfully ignoring it to push their agenda! Joseph Gobbels would be impressed with this kind of shit!
It’s dead easy. If it’s not a penalty for us then it wasn’t a foul for them at Dessers goal as both incidents had similar touches from the defending player so if it’s not a pen it’s not a foul on iwata.

I don't have a login for their bile-factory of a site.
But please, those who do, post their reactions to their board admitting they harboured and protected paedophiles.
I’m guessing they will bury their heads in the sand and just not mention it

Matondo scored after 2 minutes and 36 seconds of injury time.

What percentage of games DON'T go to 93 minutes with injury time now? Probably less than 10%.

There were substitutions made in the 69th and 78th minute by Rangers and the 65th, 69th and 82nd minutes by them. That's 2 1/2 minutes.

Silva was fouled at 50.45 and Tav took the penalty at 54.30 after the VAR - 3 3/4 minutes

Dessers scores at 56.05 play restarts at 58.50 after the VAR = 2 3/4 minutes

That's NINE minutes right there without any other time added for injuries, stoppages, goals or time-wasting. If anyone was cheated by the amount of injury time it was us.
Stoppages for Sterling and Souttar to get treatment also.

Edit, somehow managed to miss the last paragraph lol

Back