Expected fee to sign Sima?

robbo89

After his contribution yesterday and over this whole season, it would be hard to find a Rangers fan not desperate to sign him.

What kind of fee do we think it will take to prise Sima away from Brighton in the summer?

They signed him for 8 million in 2021 but in 3 full years at the club he hasn't made a single appearance for them. Since he's nowhere their first team, he's three years older and he will only have one year left on his contract, I'm thinking his fee will surely be in the 4-5m range.

Whatever the fee is, the board simply has to stump it up because we'll likely sell him for double that fee again after a couple of years of Champions League goals and further improvement under Clement. Get the deal done Rangers.

He will only have a year left on his deal in the summer so I don't think Brighton will be too difficult to deal with if Sima is interested in making the move permanent.

£5m plus a sell on clause would be good business for both teams. Its an important one for us to get done if possible as he is far and away the best attacker we have at the club.

Hopefully an amount we can afford. A wide player who will get us 15+ goals a season is invaluable and for me where we have struggled over the last few years.

After his contribution yesterday and over this whole season, it would be hard to find a Rangers fan not desperate to sign him.

What kind of fee do we think it will take to prise Sima away from Brighton in the summer?

They signed him for 8 million in 2021 but in 3 full years at the club he hasn't made a single appearance for them. Since he's nowhere their first team, he's three years older and he will only have one year left on his contract, I'm thinking his fee will surely be in the 4-5m range.

Whatever the fee is, the board simply has to stump it up because we'll likely sell him for double that fee again after a couple of years of Champions League goals and further improvement under Clement. Get the deal done Rangers.
… another couple of million has been added!

I saw a story online saying that his club is looking at 1 of our youth players, pretty sure I said it on here a few weeks ago and a few guys said who it was, so I think there may be some substance to it. So our youth player could be used as a bargaining chip, and the money they have down in England could mean that they are fine with taking a chance. Suppose if it is true it could come down to a case of Brighton looking at Sima and our youth player and deciding which 1 has the better potential future.

Give them Scott wright

I really like the look of this lad so I hope it doesn't come to that.
As said before mate it can’t.

We have an obligation to buy Diomande in the summer rather than an option, we simply couldn’t afford to buy him in January and this was our way around it.

I reckon Brighton will be looking to get their cash back on Sima, so in the region of £7m.

A lot depends on whether we win the league, guaranteed £40m champions league income is absolutely massive

It’s a no brainer for me, he’s proved he can more than handle the rough and tough up here, score goals and also put in a shift in Europe when required

Back