Peter Leven 4th official said it was a penalty but there might have been a collision before it

First was a clear handball Alaister Johnson esq
Whether inside the box or not there was no decision taken by officials
2nd decision was an absolute fucking joke
A clear cut foul and penalty but foul given to that mob, well done Celtic they know how to play the system

Interesting non playing career so far for him, wonder if he might want to be no:1 elsewhere.

The fourth official appears to be wrong here. Robertson never signalled for a penalty, he clearly signals free kick. An absolutely outrageous decision.

Having just seen the incident for the first time I can say, without any bias, there is no foul at all on Alistair Johnston that I could see. Johnston makes an exaggerated fall as though hit hard by the Aberdeen player, which may have fooled the referee, however the side on camera clear showed very little to no contact was made.

There was a penalty check. If Robertson was claiming it was him that called the foul then why would they have checked for a penalty? And if Robertson did call for the penalty and it was VAR that claimed it was a freekick then why was Robertson not called to the screen.

They are using VAR to re-referee the game for match fixing purposes.

Having just seen the incident for the first time I can say, without any bias, there is no foul at all on Alistair Johnston that I could see. Johnston makes an exaggerated fall as though hit hard by the Aberdeen player, which may have fooled the referee, however the side on camera clear showed very little to no contact was made.
Just seen the incident. Don Robertson lets play go on and only after the CCV foul on Hoilet does he blow for ‘foul’ on Johnstone. The commentators keep saying he appears to give the penalty when he clearly doesn’t!! Why not blow for the foul when it happens? There is never going to be an advantage for Celtic. Why wait until Aberdeen have a legitimate penalty claim.

Very similar to Johnstone with Morelos when he gets caught under the ball and dives and Morelos goal is disallowed by a Celtic minded referee Kevin Clancy

its crazy how many SPFL managers we come up against do see the replays before being interviewed and manage to voice their grievances about Rangers getting everything going

never seems to happen to celtics opponents

IIRC it was Johnstone who went down for the Morelos goal that was wrongly disallowed at Parkhead as well.

It’s something they work on. Any contact in the box they go down holding their head. It’s an insurance policy when they concede.

There was a ridiculous one with vickers last year. Was lying like he had been shot but he was still watching the play. As soon as he realised they weren’t getting the freekick he got straight up and ran to make a goal saving block

On the brief spot-kick torment Carter-Vickers – who sank to his knees – admitted he was expecting the worst.

He said: “Yes, I did, to be honest.

“It probably was a foul.

“We didn’t get given the foul before but then we did.

“You obviously don’t want to concede late and then you’re thinking at that point it’s going to penalties. I was praying.

“I thought it was given but then when it wasn’t I was happy.
“The ref just said it was a foul against Alistair Johnston.

“And then I saw VAR was checking it. I said to him ‘If you’ve seen it on the pitch then just stick to your decision.’”

On the brief spot-kick torment Carter-Vickers – who sank to his knees – admitted he was expecting the worst.

He said: “Yes, I did, to be honest.

“It probably was a foul.

“We didn’t get given the foul before but then we did.

“You obviously don’t want to concede late and then you’re thinking at that point it’s going to penalties. I was praying.

“I thought it was given but then when it wasn’t I was happy.
“The ref just said it was a foul against Alistair Johnston.

“And then I saw VAR was checking it. I said to him ‘If you’ve seen it on the pitch then just stick to your decision.’”
Absolutely sickening

First was a clear handball Alaister Johnson esq
Whether inside the box or not there was no decision taken by officials
2nd decision was an absolute fucking joke
A clear cut foul and penalty but foul given to that mob, well done Celtic they know how to play the system

They are the system

You cant really blame him or their captain for spending the game telling the ref what to do in each situation.

I always found the respect the refs have for their players and management quite interesting.

Temporarily yes, and ex Rangers Youth player. Another up and comer with huge pote that never made it. We should maybe remember sometimes that this is typically how most Academy players go.
Peter got a bad knee injury and that stopped him making it at Rangers. Him not making it has nothing to do with the acadamy.

A couple of weeks ago there was this “collision” in the box when Goldson was about to head the ball, why no foul and penalty awarded then?

Celtic star Liam Scales clashes with Connor Goldson

then there was this “collision” in the box

Amazing why the team in green and white seem to get it both ways

If Robertson thought it was a foul he’d blown for it right away. He didn’t, he then realised he’d have to give a penalty and went back to a total non incident. Cheating.
Correct, the scum were the defending team no advantage can come defending your own box. Johnson same as Morelos incident cons the ref. Can I also add refs always blow in favour of defending teams if they see a foul they never allow it to play out.

Just seen the incident. Don Robertson lets play go on and only after the CCV foul on Hoilet does he blow for ‘foul’ on Johnstone. The commentators keep saying he appears to give the penalty when he clearly doesn’t!! Why not blow for the foul when it happens? There is never going to be an advantage for Celtic. Why wait until Aberdeen have a legitimate penalty claim.

Very similar to Johnstone with Morelos when he gets caught under the ball and dives and Morelos goal is disallowed by a Celtic minded referee Kevin Clancy
Johnstone is actually a bombscare of a player

The number of times he gets away with penalty decisions and fouls or dives is unreal

Any other league refs in the world and he's cost his team

If it wasn't going to be Robertson it would have been another placeman.
This is up to the molesters and their fans to challenge.
Outwith the blatent and audacious "questionable decisions". I would like to see the blind eye turned to fouls , stealing yards at throw ins,yellow cards not given etc etc all in their favour and to the detriment of other clubs over the season totalled up.
I would suspect that it's considerable

Unfortunately this is the sense of entitlement that lot have now as they completely control the narrative around Scottish referees. It’s becoming like North Korea in terms of organised propaganda with that lot.

The other clubs don’t seem to care unless it’s Rangers getting a decision and our board are so utterly weak minded they’ll just sit there and say absolutely nothing.

It’s a penalty all day long, but there’s no point in anyone getting upset over CCV saying what he’s said to the ref.

Guarantee if you listened to the dialogue between our players (or any other teams) and refs, they do the exact same thing and try and influence decisions/the way the game is being refereed. That’s just part of football IMO, I’ve done it myself in the past when playing.

The wider issue here is Don Robertson giving the FK instead of a penalty.

It’s a penalty all day long, but there’s no point in anyone getting upset over CCV saying what he’s said to the ref.

Guarantee if you listened to the dialogue between our players (or any other teams) and refs, they do the exact same thing and try and influence decisions/the way the game is being refereed. That’s just part of football IMO, I’ve done it myself in the past when playing.

The wider issue here is Don Robertson giving the FK instead of a penalty.
Exactly this.

Back