Peter Leven 4th official said it was a penalty but there might have been a collision before it

Absolutely laughable but by this point do unexpected.

How they've gone back and given that for a free kick for foul on Johnston (which wasnt) if beyond me.

Johnstone is actually a bombscare of a player

The number of times he gets away with penalty decisions and fouls or dives is unreal

Any other league refs in the world and he's cost his team
Was it against Kilmarnock he had that weird diving goal line save that resulted in no penalty, no red card?

I genuinely don’t and have never felt referees cheat. I think they are “influenced” being in a stadium where thousands of people are shouting at them etc and only human nature results in the ref being influenced

Referees devote and sacrifice a lot to get to the very top, plus all the negativity off the field it brings.

However that decision yesterday from the referee is simply cheating. Last few minutes of a semi final. Stonewall penalty but he sees an opportunity not to award it due to an incident of a coming together of two players challenging for a ball where one player falls to the ground

Aberdeen really should go for the throat here considering there was about 6 seconds after the alleged foul by the Aberdeen player

Unfortunately this is the sense of entitlement that lot have now as they completely control the narrative around Scottish referees. It’s becoming like North Korea in terms of organised propaganda with that lot.

The other clubs don’t seem to care unless it’s Rangers getting a decision and our board are so utterly weak minded they’ll just sit there and say absolutely nothing.
That’s the biggest problem.

We’ve allowed the narrative to build and build.

It’s a penalty all day long, but there’s no point in anyone getting upset over CCV saying what he’s said to the ref.

Guarantee if you listened to the dialogue between our players (or any other teams) and refs, they do the exact same thing and try and influence decisions/the way the game is being refereed. That’s just part of football IMO, I’ve done it myself in the past when playing.

The wider issue here is Don Robertson giving the FK instead of a penalty.
But if one of our players came out and said what CCC has then it would all be one massive conspiracy to stop that lot winning games.

I've been calling out refs for years on here. Others have too.

Some of us got stick for.it

There's a bunch of cheating bastards in this country and the game is rigged up to a point.

That yesterday is as blatant as some of the nonsense concocted by these corrupt bastards in previous Gers matches. Its disgraceful.

Robertson, Clancy, Collum, Walsh, Danny Bhoy, Connor, Mulvaney and more shouldn't be anywhere near Celtic or Rangers matches. Then there's Muir who goes along with his colleagues lack of integrity. Add Dickinson and McDeirmid both terrified to give the most blatant penalties to us so leave it to VAR.

There are a bunch of cheats and then there are absolute cowards.

The game is screwed. There's a massive article here for any journalist worth their salt but they've probably been paid off or threatened too. The evidence is growing week by week and in the public domain re the cheating.

Dirty bastards.

Last edited:
There was a penalty check. If Robertson was claiming it was him that called the foul then why would they have checked for a penalty? And if Robertson did call for the penalty and it was VAR that claimed it was a freekick then why was Robertson not called to the screen.

They are using VAR to re-referee the game for match fixing purposes.
Well said mate,
Its blatant cheating, pure and simple

First penalty shout yesterday was given as handball just outside box. This was the correct decision.

The second one. That’s a penalty.
Sheep scored a minute or so later anyway so justice was done

It’s a penalty all day long, but there’s no point in anyone getting upset over CCV saying what he’s said to the ref.

Guarantee if you listened to the dialogue between our players (or any other teams) and refs, they do the exact same thing and try and influence decisions/the way the game is being refereed. That’s just part of football IMO, I’ve done it myself in the past when playing.

The wider issue here is Don Robertson giving the FK instead of a penalty.

Tbf if there's one area I think we need to smarten up in it's hassling the refs.

So many times I see our players meekly accept decisions.

I want someone in the refs ear all game.

For all he's a snakey Judas bastard, Naismith was great at it.

Tbf if there's one area I think we need to smarten up in it's hassling the refs.

So many times I see our players meekly accept decisions.

I want someone in the refs ear all game.

For all he's a snakey Judas bastard, Naismith was great at it.
It's only the captain that can have any dialogue with the ref now I think.

First penalty shout yesterday was given as handball just outside box. This was the correct decision.

The second one. That’s a penalty.
Sheep scored a minute or so later anyway so justice was done
They said on tv yesterday VAR couldn't tell if the player was inside or outside the box for the handball.Thats the exact words they used on the BBc yesterday

Surely he must award the penalty and then allow VAR to determine if there is anything clear and obvious in phase of play immediately prior to the penalty being awarded?

I genuinely don’t and have never felt referees cheat. I think they are “influenced” being in a stadium where thousands of people are shouting at them etc and only human nature results in the ref being influenced

Referees devote and sacrifice a lot to get to the very top, plus all the negativity off the field it brings.

However that decision yesterday from the referee is simply cheating. Last few minutes of a semi final. Stonewall penalty but he sees an opportunity not to award it due to an incident of a coming together of two players challenging for a ball where one player falls to the ground

Aberdeen really should go for the throat here considering there was about 6 seconds after the alleged foul by the Aberdeen player
If that was all it was then we would be getting all the decisions in our favour at home, including against them.

For the integrity of the game the public need to know what happened. My guess is he gave the penalty VAR. said we will check for a possible foul on Johnstone. He had seen the incident with Johnstone and thought nothing of it and let it run not knowing what was going to happen next. Clear penalty which he had to giv. VAR suggesting foul made him change his mind and give the foul on Johnstone. The question is did he actually give the penalty I think Carter Vickers and everyone else believed he did. I believe if VAR is saying they are checking for a foul he would have to go to the monitor to confirm it was a foul. As I said for the integrity of Scottish football we need answers.

Temporarily yes, and ex Rangers Youth player. Another up and comer with huge pote that never made it. We should maybe remember sometimes that this is typically how most Academy players go.
Typically most youth players will end up as interim manager of Aberdeen?

Well said mate,
Its blatant cheating, pure and simple
  • The referee and other match officials are not permitted to give ‘no decision’ as this will lead to ‘weak/indecisive’ officiating, too many ‘reviews’ and significant problems if there is a technology failure. It is cheating.
This is probably the rule they are trying to use to justify this latest act but even accounting for its subjectivity it’s a bit far fetched to suggest immediate play was an obvious goal scoring opportunity.
  • Delaying the flag/whistle for an offence is only permissible in a very clear attacking situation when a player is about to score a goal or has a clear run into/towards the opponents’ penalty area

Never saw any of that game yesterday.
Did Aberdeen say anything about it? They were upset about a decision against Livingston recently and spoke out.

That defeat at tynecastle has saved their season.
The defeat where they benefited from an horrendous penalty decision when one of their players ran into a Jambo and threw himself to the ground?

The game when they had a player sent off for booting a hearts player in the face?

The Hearts penalty is soft but a handball. Defenders unlucky and similar to Goldson against them.

The only decision 100% wrong was in their favour

They look pretty brave anytime we see the same guys at Ibrox if anything they seem to quite enjoy taking the crowd on and showing they wont be influenced by the noise.

The part in bold is very true but once you are at the top you want to stay there and with the tims in control of our game and a biased press, cheating (or maybe they call it game management) is the only way to stay there or continue getting the big games.

Im surprised it is the first you have noticed it id say the bias in refereeing has been pretty blatant for about 10 years now, its most games most weeks. We focus too much on one ref the amount of blame Clancy gets is actually nuts he has not even been involved much this season.

The conspiracy theory nonsense needs binned to be honest, it looked like a total balls up yesterday but it's a clear foul on Johnston, the Scales one was outside the box too.

Have Aberdeen called it out? Or are they ok with it cos in a way they've still made it to the final anyway, especially if we get there. If fact if we get there it'll still be their biggest game of the year to watch

The conspiracy theory nonsense needs binned to be honest, it looked like a total balls up yesterday but it's a clear foul on Johnston, the Scales one was outside the box too.
Yeah. Morelos goal at Parkhead was correctly ruled out as was Roofes at Ibrox and mutant handball at Parkhead spot on too.

Robertson and Clancy are fair, honest and impartial. So is Connor and Collum and Mulvaney.

Said no one ever.

I said this on another thread and I don't think any different today, there is no point us even beating Hearts today as, there is no way we would be "allowed" to win a cup final at Hampden against them. Refs are either sick of the massive blow up that happened any time a decision is ever given against them and the abuse and media trial they face or they are cheats ot maybe its both for some!

Have Aberdeen called it out? Or are they ok with it cos in a way they've still made it to the final anyway, especially if we get there. If fact if we get there it'll still be their biggest game of the year to watch
I havent seen them calling it out but, I do think they would have been screaming from the rooftops after the match had they faced us yesterday.

Yeah. Morelos goal at Parkhead was correctly ruled out as was Roofes at Ibrox and mutant handball at Parkhead spot on too.

Said no one ever.
Look I hate Var more than anyone, and those decisions were horrendous, everyone is losing their shit about yesterday though, the Scales incident was outside the box, the Aberdeen player has clearly fouled Johnston before CCV brings the other player down, it looked dodgy as hell but ultimately it was the right call.

Was it against Kilmarnock he had that weird diving goal line save that resulted in no penalty, no red card?
Yes that was one

Then the sima one

Silva with the cooking he thought he get away with hence why our fans moaning at silva is strange he wouldn't have been booked off he hasn't over egged it and he then probably fouls matondo before our third.

There's plenty of other examples

Robertson and Clancy are fair, honest and impartial. So is Connor and Collum and Mulvaney.

Said no one ever.
their right back gets away with a lot:

diving to get morelos goal chopped off, stopping the ball with him arm on the goal line against killie, handball at the piggery while avoiding being sent off a few times and yesterday.

But according to that poster its all legit.

You know, it makes you wonder if it’s worth while buying a ST! (which we will) as Scottish Football via Officialdom is so corrupt to the core, has it been bought by one team?

Back