Richard Gordon "Silva dived in the box"

Could only listen on BBC sounds today. They’re still laughing about it? But I still don’t know what actually happened!

Could only listen on BBC sounds today. They’re still laughing about it? But I still don’t know what actually happened!

Ball played across to him, just needs to tap it in but he falls over it.

Hard to know what happened, wasn’t a player next to him so it certainly wasn’t a dive although it had a similar motion to it – I’m assuming his toe gets caught on the turf or something.

It’s pretty comical to watch but he’s no way expecting a cut back from a boy that’s 1 on 1 with the keeper on a hatrick in a cup semi final.

Hard to know what happened, wasn’t a player next to him so it certainly wasn’t a dive although it had a similar motion to it – I’m assuming his toe gets caught on the turf or something.
I reckon he's caught in two minds. It's just one of those inexplicable brain fart moments.

He was running at full speed and the ball was played slightly behind him. He fell over because he was trying to sort his feet.

He has stopped and isn't expecting the cut back - can't do anything other than fall over the ball.

Has to be better but thankfully he won't be our problem next season.

Anybody that thinks he dived about 2 yards out with an open goal gaping needs to have a wee lie down.

Hes almost giddy about it - he has probably mentioned in it 4 or 5 times in the last 20 minutes - the rest of the time he has been speaking almost exclusively about hearts

Dick Gordon , a serial Rangers hater determined to attempt to take away the shine from a good result...he should just remove himself from the game ... no doubt trying to justify his controversial comments earlier in the season about Rangers and penalties...fcukin idiot.
He has been a poisonous rancid hater since he first started in broadcasting. That coupled with the fact the broadcaster are a nest of vipers.

My own fault for putting Clyde on but Gordon Duncan and Marc Wilson said the same.

“He’s put his feet together looking for contact”. Fkn idiots

Back