Antony is a classless clown

Ajax must be pashing themselves, did he no go on strike to force the move? seems as if he's not come out of strike since. £85m for a guy that rolls in circles with the ball, has 1 half decent game then demands to be a starter. Pretty sure he was one Ten-Hag wanted & severely over-paid for.

what he done does not bother me, as we all seem to be offended now by actions, words. I think respect was shown afterwards by the players. Anthony is brutal and Man Utd should write him off as an insurance claim!!! As they won't get any back for him.....

IIRC one of the factors in his transfer fee was down to Ajax having already sold a couple of players that summer. Utd were too slow to move and by the time they did Ajax were already rolling in cash and had no motivation to sell him. Could have got him for 40/50 million, which would still be robbery given his input since the move but a hell of a lot less than they ended up paying.

Ridiculous behaviour imo.
They should be ashamed they threw away a 3 goal lead to a 2nd Division club.
Unlucky Coventry.
However i love the way UTD have fallen apart after Ferguson B-)
Also looks like Ten Hag hung everything on him & im surprised Utd spent 3 times what they reckoned he was worth.

Ajax must be pashing themselves, did he no go on strike to force the move? seems as if he's not come out of strike since. £85m for a guy that rolls in circles with the ball, has 1 half decent game then demands to be a starter. Pretty sure he was one Ten-Hag wanted & severely over-paid for.
Will cost him his job. I read that man utd scouts thought it was far too high, but the manager wanted him regardless.

He's an over rated, over priced wanker but it could have been the Coventry players were giving him it tight to wind him up and put him off his already shite game and he's giving it a bit back.

what he done does not bother me, as we all seem to be offended now by actions, words. I think respect was shown afterwards by the players. Anthony is brutal and Man Utd should write him off as an insurance claim!!! As they won't get any back for him.....
He humiliated himself, I’d be mortified if we were in tye same situation in a semi agdinst Morton and one of ours acted like that. A true embarrassment of a guy.

I've read somewhere Ajax we're willing to take 40 million for him at the start of the transfer window United dicked about went elsewhere and came back towards the end of the window and offered 80 odd million

Can't believe he cost them 85m, one of the worst players they have, not even good enough for the starting line up embarrassing, honestly don't know how ten hag isn't on the bru either

Man United 3 0 up against a championship side scrapping through by a cm VAR call their players would be best to have just kept their heads down

Fair play to Maguire as soon as Hojlund scored he was straight over shaking the Coventry players hands

He's a horrible wee c*nt and so is Jim Radcliffe, a team and owner well suited to each other.

Hopefully they'll never win another trophy :))

I've read somewhere Ajax we're willing to take 40 million for him at the start of the transfer window United dicked about went elsewhere and came back towards the end of the window and offered 80 odd million
I seen that somewhere too, clowns in charge of the circus.

He's a moron.
Another reason to add to the plethora of reasons why I dislike that football club.

A team riddled with arseholes and imposters, he’s only marginally behind that rat of a captain of theirs in both regards

Reactions: VGM
Costs £100m.
Comes on when his team are 3-0 up.
Does hew haw.
Escapes a last minute Coventry goal via VAR.
Bottles taking a penalty.
Gives it big licks to a mid table Championship team when they beat them on pen.

He was known to ManU scouts who valued him at £25m. Ten Haag persuaded them to pay £85m, no wonder they're fecked (as he is).

There’s a more serious point to all this regarding these bang average mercenaries that are going for stupid money. It’s absolutely ruining the game worldwide. The transfer market has been destroyed by these obscene transfer fees for players who don’t come close to warranting it.

I think the criticism of Silva can be harsh at times as I think there is a player in there. However, when you are looking at him as a £35 million player it absolutely beggars belief. I grew up in the 90’s and was spoilt by the level of player we had. It’s incredible that we now have situations where we sign players on loan who cost tens of millions and none of them can come anywhere close to the quality of player we had then. It’s actually really sad that the game is in such a mess with the level of money being wasted.

Back