Spurs new ground

cloodie

Official Ticketer
Is looking pretty epic even before it's finished

c727e7032d6e54a9df881155a2133fa9.jpg

Went up to it last week.Security bloke said I could go in for a minute as long as I didn't take pictures.
Easily the best stadium in Britain now

Yeah. The pitch slides into the stand and a NFL AstroTurf is underneath

I know FF has a beef with Spurs for some reason but the club lives within its means and have a built absolute state of the art training facilities and now stadium.

Levy is putting the club in a good position

Sounds class.

Didn't know there was any "beef" with Spurs on FF?

Any thread on Spurs results in the club getting a lot of shit talked about it, is actually weird.

Regarding the souless comments and "if full" - it'll continue to be one of the noisiest stadiums in the country

I concur

Any thread on Spurs results in the club getting a lot of shit talked about it, is actually weird.

Regarding the souless comments and "if full" - it'll continue to be one of the noisiest stadiums in the country

My neighbour is a Spurs man, loves football but never seems to shout like I do? :D

I'm not a fan of some of these new stadiums, they look great but something just lacks, however this Spurs ground will be sensational.

I like how they have went against the big round bowl like most other new grounds. The stand behind the goal looks brilliant

you sure your not getting mixed up with Liverpool mate,, they same to be the team to hate for follow follow,,i think spurs get off pretty easily compared to liverpool

I think that looks great but would have liked the touch line and stands closer, think the gap between fans and pitch is what often impacts the atmosphere at these new stadiums.

In fairness the steepness as opposed to it going miles further away as it goes up is pretty decent

it's been built with the acoustics considered, so it will generate a noise think they had a dig at the Emirates when they announced this

I think that looks great but would have liked the touch line and stands closer, think the gap between fans and pitch is what often impacts the atmosphere at these new stadiums.

In fairness the steepness as opposed to it going miles further away as it goes up is pretty decent

The home end is 6m from the touchline , no first row seat will be further than 8m.

The home stand is modelled on Dortmund's yellow wall. Levy says in a documentary in the US that the acoustics were part of the architects brief as it was important to the fans to keep the claustrophobic noise of WHL.

I think it's a a shame that a lot of traditional stadiums are being replaced. Don't get me wrong the new stadiums being built in England are incredible but the clubs do seem to lose some of their heritage.

Been on FF for about 17 year (holy fucking shit) and I’ve never noticed anything about spurs.

Was in the old white Hart late once, the away end when they played Chelsea. The atmosphere was amazing. Not usually a fan if these new stadiums but that does look quality.

The Tunnel Club...

The-Tunnel-Club_RT.jpg

A total of 104 'Tunnel Club' seats, within touching distance of the home dugout, will cost £9,500 each and must be bought in pairs.

There is an additional membership fee of £30,000 for the two tickets. :)

Big stand behind the goal has your average working class punters priced out has is not?

There was a big kick up over it a few months ago.

Spurs without a doubt have the worst song/chant in English football and it’s their Rugby choir version of Spurs Go Marching In.

It’s utterly toe curlingly bad.

Stadium looks not bad though

I detest that song as well, it’s absolutely brutal.

Amazing and souless looking at the same time. Be hard to create any kind of atmosphere in that vast bowl.

On the contrary, the bowl will retain the sound, reckon it'll be one of the nosiest stadia in Britain.

Back