Match Thread Rangers v FK Shkupi - 19:45 Thursday 12th - BT Sports

Our potential opponents drawing 0-0 at HT in Moldova. You'd still expect the Croatians to get through that tie.

Bollocks, just been told the boozer over here isn't showing the game. All booked out for meals tonight.

Serious lack of striking options going by that bench.

I’d expect us to bring in another striker, at least one more after Sadiq.

I would have had young Rudden on the bench. No sure of the point of 4 midfielders and no backup striker? If Alfie gets injured early we’re reliant on Windass or Murphy?

Stuck over in Turkey waiting for my taxi to the airport so won't even get to watch the game on TV. Flights not till late so I will be glued to this site to get updates of the score . Hopefully a good lead to take to the away game. 4-0 #55

g7HenRU.png

I notice potato mcginn has been left out of hibs squad this evening...I wonder why

Can you imagine if it was us trying to sign him, they would be ensuring he played to cup tie him. There would also be statements accusing us of low bids and unsettling the player.

Strange there has been none of that

I think it's telling though with the Flan at left back. Also the correct decision for me. John should be backup and not first choice as his stats are poor defensively

Quite ironic the BBC refuse to send anyone to report on our games and there we have skeletors girlfriend standing on the touchline working for BT and also works for the BBC

Back