AEK 2 IRA 1 (3-2 aggregate)

canny wait for kerrfail meltdown posts to see what excuses the mutants will have...
I bet any money one will be along the lines of "deliberately went out so they could concentrate on the league"

fuking mega lolz

a308eo.jpg

AEK are a poor side.Maribor are a lot better.Celtic are an embarrassment representing Scotland at this level.I dont think they will win the league either with a shite defence like that

Dick Gordon just managed to squeeze out a celtc positive: "that is the first time celtc have lost two games in a row under Rodgers, a measure of how great they have been"

BWahahahahah

Yaaaaaaaaaassssss!!!!

Justice done. Celtc were diving all night and AEK were clearly playing against 12 men.

No doubt the papershufflers will be checking the rulebooks as we speak.

Thumbheid won’t be hanging scarfs tonight or that big Norgie can’t won’t be wearing polis hats.
The cracks got much wider in last few minutes.
No investment in team and Brenda for the offski with popcorn teeth back at the helm?

I know folk will call us obsessed etc but be under no illusions as to how big that result is for us!
That in the grand scheme of things is a massive financial game changer.

Ootinadoooooooooo. Nae bother the Greeks. They just wanted to make it interesting by taking it down to the wire. But spare a thought for the poor cellik fans and after you've thought about them for the appropriate time then you can say WATP and F***you, ya crowd of nonce harbourers. IT's a changing of the guard and the New World Order is here.

Beautiful...just beautiful..

Their defence is a shambles and now no CL money to buy a better defence.

Just need partick to really screw them.

Glasgow is blue

AEK a banker to finish bottom of there group in Champions league if they eventually go through and im not sure they will.

But what a brave performance!
The bravest team in Europe denied the chance to thrill all football officianados.
That was so close to the bravest ever comeback.

Etc etc

Wonderful news. Well done Brendan, pope peter, broonie and the best left back on the planet.

Now if we can just do the job on Thursday this could be a very very good week and season ahead.

Thumbheid won’t be hanging scarfs tonight or that big Norgie can’t won’t be wearing polis hats.
The cracks got much wider in last few minutes.
No investment in team and Brenda for the offski with popcorn teeth back at the helm?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised is he sh*ts himself and leaves. If he loses the league this year no decent in club in England would look at him.

This makes me smile. Bring on tge post-match interviews / meltdowns.

I see the cbc are quickly rewriting history. Those Red Imps never happened then?

"And Rodgers' first Champions League qualifying defeat as Celtic boss means it is AEK who progress to meet Hungarian outfit MOL Vidi".

Almost crying with emotion here. I was shaking I was so nervous. This might be the turning point. We might just stop those bastards.

We're happy and so is fat Pete! That's Brenda got one foot out the door.

That was worse than waterboarding

I can't believe it, I thought the unthinkable was going to happen

You're out Timmy, if the game hadn't changed already it certainly has now

Good luck at Fir Hill

That was a hard watch after ToiletBrush Heid scored

Not comfortable to take but thankfully they are oot and the CL money is gone

Now let’s see them turn on the Board and TTS

Started the mud slinging already on BT Sport

Let's not get too carried away, I am sure at the scumhut someone is trying to find an ineligible fan/ballboy/blade of grass, so they can appeal and get a 3-0 win.

Back