Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - BT Sports

If Morelos had missed his chance would a o penalty have been given? How could the referee or linesmen not spot Morelos vein manhandled is amazing. Twice we could/should of had a penalty for the same thing.

Tweets

1. Allan McGregor‏Verified account @therealgreegsy1 6m6 minutes ago
    Great hat-tri oh sorry , great double Buffalo
    1f44d-1f3fb.png

Well done Morelos. Been absolutely quality. They are fouling him constantly, not allowing his goals and he's still got 2 in a half :D

Not the best performance of the season so far. Giving up more chances than usual but have to be happy with 2 goals up.

I've got us in an accy to win to nil so better defensively 2nd half please!

Murphy looked really hurt :mad:
Plastic pitches are a disgrace at this level!

Craigan thinks Boyd is entitled to make that charge on Katic, and thinks the booking was harsh! Where do you even start with this pish?

Craigan thinks that height is not our strong point in defence, i nearly fell of my chair when the cock womble uttered those words when Broadfoot won a header in our box.

Is McCoist ever going to pronounce Morelos properly? Even that lady's front bottom Sutton can manage it!

Ffs Ally - his name is MORELOS!!!

Morales, Morelas etc does my box in.

Very good first half. Impressed with Kent and Halliday so far. And wee Buffalo is an absolute diamond, live the wee man and glad I kept the faith at end of last season when some maniacs were suggesting we punt him for peanuts.

Great display, so far, so calm , so assured.

But you know what boils ma piss, yesterday Celtic had the IRA song Book flares and what are we doing giving our version of totally unacceptable songs. A display that everryone should be talking about now we give them a chance to change the narrative.

Back to the game, we have a team.

Can't believe they never even looked at the penalty decision on BT there...stone waller.

The current phrase of the day in Scotland.
'He gave the referee a question to answer.'

Well, every time there has been a question to answer, the answer has always been NO to Rangers and YES to the opposition.

This has gone on for far too long for it to be a coincidence.
Even the naysayers on here must have seen the penny drop.

So many big cheating decisions. Murphy, goal that wasn't, penalty, failing to card them properly (we all know AM would have been off but it was Boyd).

In fairness to McCoist what he means is "how could he not hit it so hard that there's no doubt? as he doesn't connect as cleanly as he would have liked. It's pretty obvious that's what he means.

Well, every time there has been a question to answer, the answer has always been NO to Rangers and YES to the opposition.

One comment from SG to the English press, and the can of worms is opened

Hopefully Murphy's injury isn't a bad one. These pitches are a scandal and they should be banned after this season. Boyd and Broadfoot are a pair of wankers. I hope somebody clatters that big fat bastard right up in the air.

Exactly the point i'd be making if I was the manager. Whenever the referee is swithering over a decision it seems that the option they choose is NOT to give it to Rangers.

It's actually quite pathetic how Ally and the BBC seem to be ignoring and overlooking a horrendous error of judgement by the officials by blaming Morelos for not hitting the ball hard enough.

It's laughable.
Sure McCoist would have felt the same had it been him , Ally was ta top tier striker but he has a propensity to talk utter pish at times.

Gordon banks got years of praise for a save like that against Brazil, wonder if our mhedia will even mention it. World class

Back