Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - BT Sports

Needs to be a serious discussion about these pitches. The argument about training on them doesn’t wash. Our squad will never play at the pace of a game in training. It would be irresponsible to. Took Arfield 20 minutes to find his feet, and every time a player turns you panic that he’s going to do his ankle.

The movement of the ball is laughable. Swear I’ve seen it bounce backwards one or twice and it just doesn’t run. We’ve underhit passes all game.

In fairness to McCoist what he means is "how could he not hit it so hard that there's no doubt? as he doesn't connect as cleanly as he would have liked. It's pretty obvious that's what he means.

And a good number of Ally’s goals over the years were mishits.
Nothing wrong with a good sclaff from 6 yards out!

Alfie is, by a distance, our most important player. Everything good we do in their half is through him. It is brilliant that the support are backing him to the hilt, it will make him happy to stay. We need income from player sales but I really do not see us being able to replace his overall game so it is vital we keep him

No matter what happens today, I hope the Gaffer slaughters these cheating ref khants. This game should already be done and dusted.

The current phrase of the day in Scotland.
'He gave the referee a question to answer.'

Well, every time there has been a question to answer, the answer has always been NO to Rangers and YES to the opposition.

This has gone on for far too long for it to be a coincidence.
Even the naysayers on here must have seen the penny drop.
This, I know it is said often on here but it really is blatant bias.

10gmts4.jpg

I will post this again just to highlight how ridiculous this decision was.
You can clearly see the defender's standing leg is on the line, the fact he cleared it with his left and the position of his body means judging whether the ball had crossed the line was an easy task.
We didn't even need the still to see this fact, you could see in real time this was the case.
How the officials failed to see it.......

This is vintage corruption by the match officials, i mean credit it wheres its due you wont see anything like this anywhere in world sport at any level, it is actually incredible how obvious it is. They have become so confident because of the backing from above and the support from press dergs that they are now making it far too obvious.

The game is far from over a soft penalty for Killie or another red for Rangers can change this game. Thats probably what the officials are talking about right now.

He should be having a go at the officiating. Morelos done his job, he put the ball over the goal line = goal.

Totally agree, he should be slaughtering the officials. Whether Morelos hits it cleanly or not doesn't matter.

But people were twisting what he was saying when it was obvious what he meant.

Now hear me out before the abuse starts but I agree with Chris Sutton.

It's a different Rangers this season, they have improved mentally .

Deffo

McCoist, 'how does he miss it' and then says it was over, ffs it was clearly over the line, doesn't matter if he smashed it or scuffed it, it was a goal that was not given by incompetent officials.

In fairness to McCoist what he means is "how could he not hit it so hard that there's no doubt? as he doesn't connect as cleanly as he would have liked. It's pretty obvious that's what he means.

Maybe cause the surface they are playing on is a lot of s*ite ally..is what I would have said.

I know Ally is a Rangers legend but how many chances did he miss?

In fact that was one of his great strengths: he could miss four chances and still score a winner.

And remind me of his CL record?

Seeing boyd waddle about the pitch g8ves me hope to still make it. I'm the same age but about 2 stone lighter. I could stand up top barging into people for a few grand a week

Pleased to be winning but like everyone else fck this pitch, Killie just kicking it long and high knowing it bounces almost straight up rather than forward.

Maybe going overboard here but Fredo reminds me of a young Diego Costa. If he had taken the penalty that was ignored, plus the goal not given by the cheating officials he would be on 4 goals in the first half.
Can you imagine how much he would be worth if he was wearing a scum shirt?

Rangers looking really really strong
Haliday playing well ,tav an Morelos ,brilliant
Hope Morelos gets a 3rd
An the flute gets a run

Needs to be a serious discussion about these pitches. The argument about training on them doesn’t wash. Our squad will never play at the pace of a game in training. It would be irresponsible to. Took Arfield 20 minutes to find his feet, and every time a player turns you panic that he’s going to do his ankle.

The movement of the ball is laughable. Swear I’ve seen it bounce backwards one or twice and it just doesn’t run. We’ve underhit passes all game.

Dare I say it’s one issue when us and the mhankies should issue a joint protest? Sure they’ve lost players here as well. I can’t even enjoy the match for worrying about every fall.

So we’ve had a blatant goal disallowed, a clear penalty disallowed and a clear red card not given.

Again, if we win this, it’s a great opportunity to criticise the different standard of refereeing against us.

And Craigan is a biased a-hole.

10gmts4.jpg

I will post this again just to highlight how ridiculous this decision was.
You can clearly see the defender's standing leg is on the line, the fact he cleared it with his left and the position of his body means judging whether the ball had crossed the line was an easy task.
We didn't even need the still to see this fact, you could see in real time this was the case.
How the officials failed to see it.......
The bbc don't think it was over

Back