Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - BT Sports

Can't believe they never even looked at the penalty decision on BT there...stone waller.
I'm creasing myself at the pish BT sport var decisions saying "no penalty" thank goodness they wouldn't be in charge of it if it was brought in,replays and they still think it wasn't a penalty.

I'm struggling to enjoy this tbh, seems a mission just to get through this without career ruining injuries.

I know what you mean. You're just waiting for someone else to go down - or Morelos to be baited into a reaction.

I'm curious to what version of synthetic fields these are. We play on them over here. The poor ones are awful but the quality fields are excellent - of course, I'm not used to playing on bowling-green grass fields or playing at this level/speed.

Was great 1st half - compact and tough tackling in the middle and exploiting the wide areas.

Morelos excellent again with Arfield being the other standout.

The less said about the pitch the better....ball just seems to stick to it like velcro at times. Awful

10gmts4.jpg

I will post this again just to highlight how ridiculous this decision was.
You can clearly see the defender's standing leg is on the line, the fact he cleared it with his left and the position of his body means judging whether the ball had crossed the line was an easy task.
We didn't even need the still to see this fact, you could see in real time this was the case.
How the officials failed to see it.......
Don't think anyone is even debating it m8, it was a goal.
Like you I thought so in real time

The negative facets of Scottish football rolled out in 45 minutes. A joke of a surface and our weekly dose of our fine officiating.

I fear for Murphy as much pain as he seemed to be in. I hope it’s not ligament damage but I woukdn’t be surprised.

Last edited:
Steven Gerrard’s man management of Morelos and praising of him could well be one of the most important things he does this year.

How can someone be so wrong so often with their co-commentary and still get paid for it? Can you imagine the state this country would be in if everyone was as bad at their job as Stephen Craigan appears to be?

Back