Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

Guessing he got a yellow for booting the ball away. Then another for moaning.

Well done. Could cost us millions
Shocking from the referee, but once again Morelos gives an official a chance to show him red.
When will he ever learn ? We love him playing for The Rangers but he is becoming a liability with his petulance, histrionics and bad temper.

I don’t care how good Morelos is, if he continually acts like a petulant child then we either put him on the bench for the foreseeable future or we sell him.

Can’t have him letting us down like this.

Long half coming up now. We can’t have players doing this all the time. Gerard needs kick him up ap the arse very hard. What a pain in the arse he is.

He’s a liability mate most pointless sending off I’ve seen in years
he should have just taken it. Lafferty wouldn't have done that. thats why he starts on sunday for me
Morelos was daft to kick the ball away but giving a second yellow was ridiculous. His dissent was no worse than you see 20 times a game.
hes not fit to play for us with a horrible attitude like that on the pitch

Buggering things up like no other team can. Perfect start then hit self destruct . Morelos should be sold if he costs us. No room for people who let the team down

It was never a foul to start with nd Alf is rightly aggrieved ref is a ringer, I seen a guy in the stand wi a septic top on he will be keeping the ref right!

Pish refereeing over two or more legs has made this really hard for us. It’s almost as if they don’t want us to succeed........

It's small consolation but at least we are used to playing with 10, while the dissent was nonsensical he did win the ball fairly in the first place.

Lazy refereeing. Flashing cards instead of trying to speak to the player. Mental to get two yellows for that.

Bollocks.

A yellow card for booting the ball away and then again for mouthing off to ref.

Absolute liability he's becoming.

Wish he would concentrate on scoring goals ffs.

Utterly crazy sending off there. Absolutely pointless from him

I hope he is now sitting in the dressing room, thinking about what he is just done to his teammates. They are all working their socks off and he YET AGAIN is petulant. The boy seriously needs to grow up and pretty damn quick. We badly need another CF and I'm fed up saying it. We need a model professional in there!!!!!

he should have just taken it. Lafferty wouldn't have done that. thats why he starts on sunday for me

hes not fit to play for us with a horrible attitude like that on the pitch
Away and don't talk a lot of shite, Alfie isn't the only player on the planet that doesn't like getting pointless fouls given against him. It was an absolute baffling second yellow and the amount of abuse towards him right now is a joke.

Back