Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

It's was a ridiculous decision by Morelos to kick the ball away in the first place.

To continue to moan and give dissent to the officials after that makes me wonder whether he has a brain inside that head of his.

Gerrard has done everything he can to give him confidence, he's even spoke about a new contract a few times in the press.

That's how he repays him.

He should have his baws well and truly booted

%^*& me I wish thatfeed hadn’t kicked in now.

Wee Alfie needs his bawd toed at half time for that. Fucking idiot.

We were cruising. Ejaria has a great chance to our us 2 up and now we’ll be clinging on the whole second half.

Mental Rangers. Just fucking mental.

The lack of game intelligence has been breathtaking here. Sitting with a 1-0 lead away from home wth the opposition needing 3 - and yet we get caught out straight through the defence and the ridiculous wee child up front gifts them a man advantage.

I can't recall seeing anyone sent off like that before! Refs been got at!
Need to get Laff on for 2nd half, big man will hold it up and battle if we need to start launching it to give our defense a breather. I'd probably take Kent off

The warning signs were there, everyone else was just to busy burying their head in the “sfa have it in for us” bullshit.

The guy is thicker than 2 short planks

Brain dead I'm sorry but that's just unacceptable how many times is he going to do it.
Just putting us under all sorts of pressure now we would have cruised with 11 men need to work our arses of now be burst for Sunday. He's a liability of the highest order

Yup and now the remaining 10 will have to burst their balls to compensate. Not exactly ideal with Sunday's game on the horizon.

How stupid can Morelos be. You can’t argue back with refs in Europe you see bookings for it all the time.

We looked comfortable for most of the first half. Need to be stronger in defence, we will still strole it.

See when you get a yellow you don’t mouth off to the ref especially in Europe.
Morelos fault he is off even if it wasn’t a foul.

The club should hammer him , went from comfortable to struggling.

As for that defensive line, fecking woeful

Flannagan has been rank rotten the first half.

Well, where Alfie has a hot head, thank %^*& Ovie has a cool one. If we hadn't scored and the game had continued to play out as it has, we would be in deep shit.

Well in young man.

Morelos needs a slap not an arm around him this time. That was unacceptable. It wasn’t a foul against him but if you’re going to act like a petulant child on the pitch then you’ll be punished!
Sorry, many will disagree I'm sure but I would find a punter for him first thing tomorrow morning and send him on his way. Unbelievable to let the team, management and fans down with such stupid and childish petulance . A great player but a total prick of a wee boy.

Pelters welcome.

This is prime Morelos

Can’t be trusted with his petulance

Boy won’t ever learn. Countless examples of him costing us now.

I’d be seriously considering any decent offer for him

It's never simple with us, is it?

Stupid from Alfredo & from what iv seen we've looked shakey in defence.

The guy manages to be one of our best players & a complete liability at the same time.

We need to try something and it worked for Barcelona with Suatez
Yes, in Columbia!
No excuses, he’s been a total arse today.
It’s a feckin foul that’s went against him and he has cause the sending off.

What exactly did he do,? my link went off when he made the challenge then it came back and he was given another yellow and a red.

Great finisher when he’s in the mood and on form but a danger to himself and the team with his attitude

If he costs us Europe with that fucking idiotic sending off then he deserves it quite frankly and I say that as someone who loves Morelos.

Yup. I love the wee man too but if he’s cost us this tie, he deserves all of it.

Whittaker v Malmo all over again

Long 45 mins coming up and it’s the exact opposite of what this team needs before going to their shit pit. Thanks Morelos you petulant wee tosser

Back