Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

Why do we really need to make things hard for ourselves. As if we haven't travelled far enough without going and getting a man sent off. Players are going to be knackered on Sunday.

FUKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

that decision was a joke - if you argue the point that it wasn't a free kick then it's a yellow which is fair enough but to then red card him because he is unhappy with the yellow is on a par with Scottish refereeing!

Petulant but one yellow card one of covered the entire incident, if a ref was too book every player who Called then out there wouldn’t be many players left on the park.

The referee couldn't wait to send him off there and some are having a go at him. He's been refereed completely differently from anyone on Ufa over both legs

I would take Kent off and bring on big Kyle, we need an outlet up front. Daft from Alfredo but it’s done now, we can sort that our later, it’s going from easy street after our goal to a battle now. Need some massive performances now and hopefully they get frustrated and get a red as well

This is going to be a long second half. Morelos needs a doing for that stupidity. He should be fined. Pure and simple.

No excuses. I'm beyond raging. This will be a historic moment if we get through this.

Another bought ref.
Never seen 2 yellows dished out like that.
Not even for a foul and decent.

What constitutes an act of decent.
Of I punch the ground twice, is that 2 yellows?

No. It isn't.
This is a travesty . By a thick ref. The two fouls against Rangers in the first 15 SECONDS prove that.

Too thick to cheat properly.

Cheating bastards.

HEAD UP BÚFALO.

Anyone know why Morelos got 2 bookings for that? I can only assume somethings happened that RTV didn't pick up.

That or yet more shite refereeing

The sending off has rattled us and gave them all the motivation they need to attack us. We are getting cut open easily now. Morelos has well and truly shafted us here. I’m struggling to see how we are getting through this now. We are lucky not to be behind in the tie as they have made a mess of a few right good chances.

We are up against it now.....anybody sticking up for Morelos needs their head examined...no need to kick the ball away initially and then give the officials stick?

Idiotic and after the manager has spoken to him.

This has been horrendous, we look completely devoid of any shape or organisation. That last cross they put in, we had 3 players going to shut down the crosser.

This is going to a long, long 2nd half

Morelos is a total idiot. If he can’t control his temper then he is completely useless to us.

All these people that say he’s strong and it’s part of his game etc etc. It’s complete bullshit.

Look at Michael Mols. He was as strong as an Ox won many a challenge but played the game with a smile on his face. Makes some difference to the perception the referees have of you.

Morelos is a marked man. Evident with the way the ref singled him out in the tunnel last week.

And breath............

Couple of things:

Thank god Ejaria got that goal before we decided to play rank.
Goal was onside.
Not saying the ref was wrong - but never ever seen a ref do that giving 2 yellow cards at once.

Our midfield aren't helping out our defence enough IMO.

But, and it's a massive but...........

We are still in front in the tie. They need to score 2 to go through.

It was a foul all day long

No chance was that a foul. It’s not basketball ffs. You are allowed to put your shoulder to shoulder like he did. The ref gave a shit free kick then rightly booked Morelos for dissent but I have NEVER seen a player done for dissent then booked instantly again for back chatting. Ridiculous red.

Then their goal was the easiest offside of all time to see.

We have been shafted over two legs versus this lot. Russians never play with a fair deck so can’t say I’m surprised.

Back