Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

Managed to get a Russian stream and watched most of the first half. Wee Morelos is going to cost us unless he screws the nut and thank God we are used to playing with ten men. The two backs together couldnae make a back for a waistcoat. Flanagan looks lost at times and Tav is his usual but at least he has candy to help out. Flanagan has nobody.

Need to bring on the Flute and if necessary play him on left wing.

that decision was a joke - if you argue the point that it wasn't a free kick then it's a yellow which is fair enough but to then red card him because he is unhappy with the yellow is on a par with Scottish refereeing!

Ref calls a foul, Alfie boots the ball away (yellow card) then has a pop at the ref as he's a petulant child (2nd yellow) its quite straight forward...

So frustrating on and off the field. No RTV to see our goal and since back in they have scored, Morelos off and we are up against it.

Can't believe the amount of people that will continually blame referees and back Morelos no matter how stupid the guy is.

He continually gives referees opportunities to send him off with his petulance. Hopefully it doesn't cost us today.

Me too. Seems to have a missing brain when it comes to decision-making. HE chose to kick the ball away knowing it’s a bookable action. HE chose to have a moan about the yellow card, and gave the crap ref the option to send him off. Alfie; learn or leave !!

He wasn't moaning about the yellow card - it was about the original decision going against him.

Their goal was clearly offside. Linesman seemed to refuse to flag them offside at least twice. And as for Morelos, his teenage rants could cost us the tie. Who does he think he is? He'll probably blame all insundry, except himself. You really need to look in the mirror, Alfie boy.

I didn't see the initial incident because my stream died, but everyone and their dug knows that if you argue with European refs you are going to get booked. He needs to learn to shut the %^*& up and walk away.

Every player should be in the dressing room taking their frustration out on the petulant little prick, we are going out here all because of this little twat

Still no leaders in the team. We need someone who can organise. Defence looks a muddled mess. We need to change shape here

The ref hadn't booked Morelos yet, Morelos was walking away and when he eventually did start to walk over to the ref he made another gesture, the ref had the yellow in his hand ready to book him but because of that other gesture he got another yellow. It's ridiculously harsh to get a single yellow card for that one gesture Morelos gave to the Ref. The fact the ref didn't even book Morelos first before issuing another yellow is interesting, does anyone know if thats allowed?

Yellow was fair enough for kicking ball away but I’ve seen it done plenty without a card , as for disputing the ref decision another yellow for a red was completely unnecessary from the ref the corrupt f..k ! How many games we seen where players are all over the ref and not 1 card produced .... if it was anyone other than Alfredo all the anger would be directed to nobody but the ref ..... I get the same old not learning his lessons etc but that ref is a f ing joke

Morelos is a spoiled brat.

10 men for 60 minutes in a game worth the guts of £10m cause he can't take a bad decision against him.

If he won't grow up we need to look at replacing him.

Morelos needs his baws kicked for that petulance.

Ref is at it mind you

Also there goal was offiside

Going to be a tough 45 mins

This is about to be Motherwell all over again. Defending far too too deep.

We are going to lose more goals, and this time we have lost an edge up front.

WTF has happened to our defence its like last seasons all of a sudden.

Lets get it straight here.

1. There is clearly something dodgy about the refs. Happened in this game and the home leg. I'd assume they have been bought

2. The team will know something dodgy is going on, so they should be giving away NOTHING. No big lunges in the box, no 50/50s, and certainly no giving the refs an excuse to send you off by arguing

Away goal will get us through. We're not conceding two.
I hope to feck you’re right mate, but they just missed a sitter on the stroke of half time and we’re all over the place. I’m not confident at all now, mainly due to Morelos’ stupidity.

New deal for Morelos? I would give him a new deal......consisting of a one way plane ticket to China. I like him but have sadly reached the conclusion that he is just too stupid to play for Rangers.

maybe if learned English in the what 14 months he has been there he would maybe understand the message Gerrards is giving him. His whole attitude is suspect would happily punt him tomorrow, he is no where near good enough

That wee prick Morelos needs his fuckin balls kicked. He's put tonights result in jeapordy and put a big fuckin dent in our chances on Sunday.

Gerrard wants to bench the petulant little lady's front bottom or get him fuckin punted. He will become a major liability if this pathetic and childish attitude continues.

I am fuckin raging with the little arsehole.

Back