Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

Gees that was another hard watch thanks to our players not keeping their cool. Maybe we need a midfield captain to pull away Morelos every time he looks like causing problems and reminding him constantly to keep his mouth shut.
Anyway first target of the season reached so all we can say is well done and onwards we go.

tumblr_omkriht5Y71qmob6ro1_400.gif

Nick Thompson on the button there, saying something huge is happening here and he’s not wrong.

Just got clarification* here.
Just seen another replay of their goal.
No doubt about it, their man was offside.
Apologies to Tavernier who was outstanding tonight.

*clarification, clarify, I do hate those words.

The wee buffalo owes his team mates and the fans a top level performance on sunday after that.

10 heroes out there

‘The wee buffalo’ can take a %^*& to himself as far as I’m concerned. The only reason his stupidity didn’t cost us is because the other 10 heroes were immense and dragged us through.

We did it in spite of him.

As for the rest of the boys and the management - heroes. Every single one of them. They should be the focus tonight.

Those players were absolute warriors there. I would have no way expected us to make the group stages, it is a huge achievement for the club considering where we have been. SG has the makings of a special manager. I get the feelings these players would go to hell and back for him.

Our greatest performance since all the shit happened. Quite incredible. Wee tear here.
Agreed Sou’side. I’m an emotional wreck as well as a nervous wreck. I think of all the shit we’ve been thru to actually still have our magnificent football club, and here we are back in the group stages of European competition.
‘There’s not a team like the Glasgow Ramgers’.....

I feel like greetin'. I am wrecked after that. Well done Rangers and well done to Steven Gerrard. We are back. We are the people. There's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers. Come on the Teddy Bears.

Yessss that was an incredible performance. Fucking hell, I can’t even believe they got through that.

What a defence

Heart attack material , think I am getting too old for this football watching. Thought my heart had stopped three or four times in the last ten minutes.

what an achievement that was I hope Gerrard comes out and says how corrupt the officials were over the 2 legs because he will praise our team for their magnificent performance but someone needs to point out how bad the officials were.

Back