Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

Bloody hell, thank *&^% that's over.
BUT WE DID IT.
Have to admire the twelve men who stood up, a proper Rangers backs to-the-wall performance.
Congratulations to Steven Gerrard and his team.

‘The wee buffalo’ can take a %^*& to himself as far as I’m concerned. The only reason his stupidity didn’t cost us is because the other 10 heroes were immense and dragged us through.

We did it in spite of him.

As for the rest of the boys and the management - heroes. Every single one of them. They should be the focus tonight.
Sadly, I agree with every word here.
If Gerrard sticks by him, he’d better deliver and the poster you replied to would be correct.
Morelos owes the players on the park, big, big time.

F5-Button-Webpage-Refresh.jpg

Me waiting for the post match interview

Got to love the ref's token effort to appear unbiased in injury time. Cut off an Ufa goal cos they ain't gonna score 2 anyway, then blow up at 3:23 instead of 4:00.:D

I want the most glamorous group possible tomorrow.

I retired to my hot tub for the last 10 mins - with a couple of beers! couldn't watch it anymore! I would like to just say - YAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!

Phsyically shaken but what a proud moment to be a Rangers fan! Odds stacked against us but we dug in and showed our worth and earned our place in europe the hard way. No ****ing surrender.

genuinely couldn't stop shaking for the whole of the second half and nearly passed out at full time most draining game I can remember the players were absolute warriors. Beat the scum on sunday and the lads couldn't of earned the rest anymore. Get in absolutely buzzing

So f.u.c.king proud of that team - dunno if it was just relief or being sleep deprived due to work but had a tear or two in my eye at FT!

Ref was an utter cnut.

Dunno the guy's name on RTV but he's right.

Something huge is happening here.

The last thirty minutes were torture, could do nothing but sit and watch, heroes, the lot of them.

Outstanding back to the wall performance.
The 9 at the end were warriors, and flannigan had some key blocks before being sent off

Unbelievable achievement to get through tonight.

Still unbeaten as well

Ecstatic at that tonight

Had to switch off in the second half and follow the game on this crazy time travelling thread.

Nerves are shot but by god we are a different proposition this season.

Bring on the groups.
I had to switch off after Flanagan went, felt like I was a jinx as we were 1 up before I got on, went to 1-1, 9 men. That was it for me - and it seems to have worked a treat!

f@ckin hell I'm still a bag of nerves, I thought getting older I would mellow out a bit in situations like this,,but I think I kicked and headed every ball that came in to our box in the second half,,,well done bears,, this team is full of heart and I am delighted for that

Sadly, I agree with every word here.
If Gerrard sticks by him, he’d better deliver and the poster you replied to would be correct.
Morelos owes the players on the park, big, big time.
Thanks. Alfredo owes no one, fuck all.
I'd say you owe him a fair amount.
What have you done to thank him.

The attempts to belittle out prized assets for doing absolutely nothing wrong today are pathetic.
You! Are fucking pathetic. And I've no fucking doubt you vote SNP or Labour.

Oh my God! What a team and staff we have.
Straight to the airport and come home. There's even more work to be done. You have done us proud against all the odds.
Magic.

Outstanding back to the wall performance.
The 9 at the end were warriors, and flannigan had some key blocks before being sent off

Unbelievable achievement to get through tonight.

Still unbeaten as well

Ecstatic at that tonight
And still yet to be behind.

Outstanding result. What a performance when we are down to nine. Flanagan was never a d find yellow in a million years though. No idea what the referee was thinking. The travelling bears enjoy your trip you are an absolute credit as well.

WATP.

Deep sense of pride and happiness tonight. NINE men into Europe!! Don’t care what happens Sunday (apart from another Pedro/ murty style doing). This is a massive stride forward for our club. The rattlers can wait.

Back