Match Thread Rangers v Ayr United - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv Only

He waved his arm at Madden as if to say “rubbish call” Not worthy of a card in my book, but the ref saw it as dissent
He would ignore that for every single player from every single game and from every other team in Scotland. Only for a Rangers player would he have got the yellow card. I think we can count that as fact.

We need to stop the ‘doesn’t help himself’ patter. He reacts normally to horrific challenges on him. This is all.
Completely agree tonight but I was meaning in general.

I love the wee man and think he is more often than not hard done by but on occasion he doesn’t help matters - tonight was not one of those occasions

He has to learn to button it but %^*& sake I understand his frustration.

It was a clear foul and a booking for the challenge for the Ayr player by a competent ref.

Totally agree it was a clear foul and a nasty tackle and he got away with his original dissent my frustration is that even after the ref told him to quiet down he kept going until he booked him and we can’t afford to lose him in this competition.

I actually thought it was a cracking challenge by the Ayr player. He caught Alfie of that there is no doubt, but he took the ball first and the contact was unavoidable. Certainly never a yellow for Morelos though.

It’s not 1970. You can’t raise your studs plough through a players ankle then touch the ball and say it’s not a foul .

A disgraceful decision .

For the semi they will have to bring in Sadiq surely?
Or Dallas from the kids.
You would think so but it does look like Gerrard and the other coaches don't fancy him. I'd actually agree with Tom Miller there. Andy Dallas might be a good option to give a go in the cups.

I was hoping to draw them in the Semi to set things straight after that first game but not sure now if we don’t have a striker!

mh9kjc.jpg

We need to stop the ‘doesn’t help himself’ patter. He reacts normally to horrific challenges on him. This is all.
He's suspended through nothing but petulance once again and obviously hasn't listened to anyone,Lafferty is cup tied,so that leaves us with only big Sadie as a striker.

Stop making excuses for him,the referee isn't going to change his mind.

Back