James Dornan’s latest

Dado's Bandage

Claiming he’s been hounded by bigots on Twitter, claims nearly all from one club and it would be nice for the said club (referring to us) to call those responsible out for it.

The reality of the matter is that he’s been called out for writing about the pitch in his letter which was apparently on behalf of his constituents and then, our supporters started to draw attention to the £40,000 he claimed in expenses. He has influence over aspects of how our country is run, shameful that this is how far we’ve fallen.

Bigot who thinks a football club are responsible for individual's comments on social media. Would be good if he took some responsibility for the mess of our country's education, health services, transport etc. He is being paid for it after all.

Yes.it is......claiming he's interested in "Irish history"....I asked if he had plans to attend a presentation from the "Unionist/Loyalist/Protestant" perspective.......still waiting on a reply.

He'll love the Walk every year then, the fat Piggery Peasant fook. :)

Can someone post the pic?
k4w2hh.jpg

Dornan is on the left hand side....

Just looked at his twitter page pish and as my wife who can spot a Tim from 100 miles, he’s a fxxkin peado looking cretin. Would love to bump into him and pass on my good tidings!!

k4w2hh.jpg

Dornan is on the left hand side....

Feargal the 19th Century Terrorist the retired RN Submariner is on the right hand side. That man had known terrorist links, was(is) a sympathiser of the bomb throwers and yet for a couple of years was the man with his finger on the trigger of the UK's nuclear deterrent.

Feargal the 19th Century Terrorist the retired RN Submariner is on the right hand side. That man had known terrorist links, was(is) a sympathiser of the bomb throwers and yet for a couple of years was the man with his finger on the trigger of the UK's nuclear deterrent.

Mr Dalton.

Another dangerous scumbag.

NS.

We should all be complaining to Nikla about this clown, i know she would probably ignore us but I would love to see her explain this guys supposed representation of Scotland electorate.

Because it’s patently obvious what he is and how he’s using his position to influence decisions that involve a team he openly hates, while at the time trying everything he has at his disposal to influence major decisions.

He wouldn’t have been out of his depth in hitlers circle of friends with his propaganda skills.

I wouldn’t know the man if he was sitting beside me in the sofa but what’s been said on here about him, I actually hate him.

Of course, as we all know, he is the one who’s been told it’s his turn to poke the bear, but there are many many more and it’s obvious they have an agenda.

We should all be complaining to Nikla about this clown, i know she would probably ignore us but I would love to see her explain this guys supposed representation of Scotland electorate.

Because it’s patently obvious what he is and how he’s using his position to influence decisions that involve a team he openly hates, while at the time trying everything he has at his disposal to influence major decisions.

He wouldn’t have been out of his depth in hitlers circle of friends with his propaganda skills.

I wouldn’t know the man if he was sitting beside me in the sofa but what’s been said on here about him, I actually hate him.

Of course, as we all know, he is the one who’s been told it’s his turn to poke the bear, but there are many many more and it’s obvious they have an agenda.

Holyrood was up in arms last week at a " sectarian " joke at the Labour Party Conference. They were all on social media, Sturgeon, Ruth Davidson, the lot of them in their condemnation. This fat Piggery fook Dornan, however, has his photo taken alongside a sectarian Irish Republican banner and they don't care less.

Back