Loser who threw the object

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately there's alway 1 idiot hope he gets 6 months
6 months?

Hope he gets a ban from Ibrox for a long long time and a footballing banning order too with the black mark that all that entails which affects future job prospects.

You want to see him imprisoned? Actual sharing cells with hardened criminals for an act of idiocy?

%^*& off

Unlike the bheasts who got away with hitting Dallas with a coin and Ricksen with a lighter this fella will be found and dealt with. Can we not just leave it at that? The clamour on here to find out who the guy is and effectively ruin his life for an act of idiocy while claiming he's not a Rangers fan etc is holier-than-thou nonsense

Your a strange strange poster.He deserves every fucking thing he gets.He's an out of control imbecile.

Bud,wait to see tomorrow’s headlines for hysteria,we are going to get slaughtered for this
I won't care, we made the front page because the groundsman cut the grass in a certain fashion. I'm beyond caring what they say nevermind expecting parity from the clowns plying their trade in a dying market.

Find him prosecute and ban him from every ground in Britain for life. Not the Rangers way but we will take the flak for one individual.

6 months?

Hope he gets a ban from Ibrox for a long long time and a footballing banning order too with the black mark that all that entails which affects future job prospects.

You want to see him imprisoned? Actual sharing cells with hardened criminals for an act of idiocy?

%^*& off

I'd take a stab in the dark that the type of person that throws a coin at a linesman bursting his napper, and is seen celebrating doing it is likely to be no stranger to a polis cell.

Your a strange strange poster.He deserves every fucking thing he gets.He's an out of control imbecile.
So if he's sentenced to 6 months prison as someone suggested is that a just result?

If that's the case and the incident is such a serious one how come Police Scotland have failed on numerous occasions to find the culprit in the past?

I'd take a stab in the dark that the type of person that throws a coin at a linesman bursting his napper, and is seen celebrating doing it is likely to be no stranger to a polis cell.
That might be the case and if he has previous then it'll definitely go against him but let's focus on the what we know. A 6-month jail term would be fucking incredible for that act of idiocy alone.

I won't care, we made the front page because the groundsman cut the grass in a certain fashion. I'm beyond caring what they say nevermind expecting parity from the clowns plying their trade in a dying market.

You must still be on your cycle Mrs, because you are again posting absolutely the opposite of what every Rangers supporter on this thread is posting.

You don't care?

Your part of the problem and I sussed you out long ago.

As stated above.... this fucking moron has tarnished or club. The one that we follow everywhere.

At least we know it wasn't you that threw the coin. Because you don't go to the games and don't have a season ticket.

That might be the case and if he has previous then it'll definitely go against him but let's focus on the what we know. A 6-month jail term would be fucking incredible for that act of idiocy alone.

I know what you're saying, this isn't a stabbing, but hitting someone with a coin isn't an act of idiocy, it's the act of a total cünt. This is a grown man hitting someone (doing a job with no way of defending themselves) with a coin, it's reprehensible.

It's also a cowardly, poofy (not in the derogatory homosexual sense) act of an utter shitebag.

I know what you're saying, this isn't a stabbing, but hitting someone with a coin isn't an act of idiocy, it's the act of a total cünt. This is a grown man hitting someone with a coin, it's reprehensible.

It's also a cowardly, poofy (not in the derogatory homosexual sense) act of an utter shitebag.
It's a moment of fucking idiocy and the celebtration afterwards certainly doesn't help but it's seconds after the fact, it's not as tho he's he's been picked up by the Poilis the next morning and is showed the incident and still shows no contrition and finds it funny.

Does he deserve to be banned from the club and have the authorities deal with him? Yes, absolutely! but any discussion beyond that is hyperbolic nonsense.

If he got 6 months for it I'd be surprised, but neither would I feel sympathy if he did.

Its pure scumbag behaviour.
I agree but if he gets such a severe sentence for it I'd like to know what efforts the Police put into finding the perpetrators of similar incidents in the past.

Many other on the board would report you for abusing a member of the board, but I won’t as I won’t grass on a Rangers supporter.:D
No one who indulges in this cowardly bawbaggery is a "fan" of this club

I'm not a regular poster but for and on the record having read your replies I can only conclude that you are a complete banger
This melt deserves everything coming to him

People on here suggesting "mentally challengeds in disguise"

Honestly heard it all now, batshit mental to levels even their fans don't hit often.
I think you will find I was talking with my tongue firmly in my cheek as I was first to post it.
What I will say is that he has acted like a mentally challenged whether he was in disguise or not.

Watched the game on telly; it was totally unacceptable and let's hope the culprit is brought to book and we never have a repeat. Zero tolerance of this carry on.

In complete agreement with, however if you look at the video closely, the hand that goes up is one if the guys behind him who is clapping. Thats what it looks like to me.

You sort of don't have a leg to stand on when you complain about the tramps and their refusal to report the scumbag who glassed a 10 year old then are willing to ignore this incident because it's one of our fans.

The hypocrisy in stinking. Ach it's one of ours, here's a lit of 50 excuses.

Was in the east stand and seen the coin hit the linesman. Scummy, cowardly thing to do. Plus we're a goal down , chasing a result and the idiot who threw the coin has caused valuable time to be wasted while the linesman received medical attention. Lot of folk cheering when it happened aswell , idiots

What stand was it thrown from mate?

absolutely shocking behavior and should be punished accordingly . even if that means an "assault with weapon " charge .

anybody defending the assault or the punishment due is showing arsehole behavior .
Believe or not, the coin will be classed as a weapon in the police report and rightly so.

after It is a long time since I went to away games, and at my age I have seen it all or I thought I had, until today, today we are behind in the game and a F--king moron hits a linesman with a coin or whatever on Sky Tv, now I know why Sky want to show more of our games, we all do, the Gerrard effect, with it comes a double edged sword, the whole of the UK will be tuned in, and this idiot does this, make no mistake we will be done for this and so we should, so much in life now revolves around being nice and nicee, we have to be seen going after this moron and find him quick?

You sort of don't have a leg to stand on when you complain about the tramps and their refusal to report the scumbag who glassed a 10 year old then are willing to ignore this incident because it's one of our fans.

The hypocrisy in stinking. Ach it's one of ours, here's a lit of 50 excuses.

Exactly but now the dust has settled if we could just find the guy, pull his pants down and give him a smack we should consider the matter closed.

I agree but if he gets such a severe sentence for it I'd like to know what efforts the Police put into finding the perpetrators of similar incidents in the past.

He won't get six months or anything close to that.

So the scumbag who bottled the young Gers fan last season, was that just a moment of idiocy?

after It is a long time since I went to away games, and at my age I have seen it all or I thought I had, until today, today we are behind in the game and a F--king moron hits a linesman with a coin or whatever on Sky Tv, now I know why Sky want to show more of our games, we all do, the Gerrard effect, with it comes a double edged sword, the whole of the UK will be tuned in, and this idiot does this, make no mistake we will be done for this and so we should, so much in life now revolves around being nice and nicee, we have to be seen going after this moron and find him quick?

You’re so right mate, No One Likes Us We Don’t Care doesn’t wash anymore...and if folk still want to go down that No One Likes Us ..path then don’t Fucking moan when we get persecutated and trailed through the mud by all and sundrae.

absolutely shocking behavior and should be punished accordingly . even if that means an "assault with weapon " charge .

anybody defending the assault or the punishment due is showing arsehole behavior .

"punished accordingly". I would put "caught and" in front of that.

I would also change your name to "sensible john".

Best post on the thread. Find out who it was and "punish accordingly".

Let the clubs and the authorities decide the punishment without the clamour for stoning to death.

One things for sure, he will be named soon enough.

You’re so right mate, No One Likes Us We Don’t Care doesn’t wash anymore...and if folk still want to go down that No One Likes Us ..path then don’t Fucking moan when we get persecutated and trailed through the mud by all and sundrae.

With respect mate 'no one likes us we don't care' is about the arrogance of winning and being the best, nothing to do with today and actions of an utter idiot.

It would actually do our players good to know everyone hates them and they need to fight for what they achieve.

Heat of the moment or no you can't defend it. He's cunted it and been seen for all to see and no doubt regretting it now. What does piss me off though is the double standards. Never highlight the filth throwing stuff at every single game. All they do is change the camera angle. Still no excuse for this moronic behaviour though and just gives the cunts ammunition.

There's no defence. To defend such a cretin only looks bad on us. Who was the last fan to scud a linesman and what was the punishment? What's the precedent here?

Idiot will hopefully feel the full force of the justice system and quite rightly so.
What puzzles me the most is that clowns like this don't realise that in this day and age that you are going to have your whole life destroyed,probably lose your lively hood or even jail time and then you drag our club and fans through the gutter to the delight of our enemies.
Whom ever you are you deserve everything that's coming your way.

With respect mate 'no one likes us we don't care' is about the arrogance of winning and being the best, nothing to do with today and actions of an utter idiot.

It would actually do our players good to know everyone hates them and they need to fight for what they achieve.

Ok, point taken but that ‘siege’ mentality only spawns actions like today, ‘%^*& the SFA’ chants and general bad behaviour by fans when they interact with Joe Public.....

Is it not a Millwall chant anyway?

Idiot will hopefully feel the full force of the justice system and quite rightly so.
What puzzles me the most is that clowns like this don't realise that in this day and age that you are going to have your whole life destroyed,probably lose your lively hood or even jail time and then you drag our club and fans through the gutter to the delight of our enemies.
Whom ever you are you deserve everything that's coming your way.

There’s people on this thread who don’t seem to grasp that.

You'd think it was the people on here that had been coined the way you go on, people comparing a grown-man linesman hit with a coin to a kid being hit with a bottle

and no i'm not defending them, it was probably just a drunk lout and all of you have shouted about it so much that it's a big incident now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back