Semi final tickets ballot - Rangers allocation now 32K

They should put anyone on CCCS not in an RSC in the ballot twice, and anyone on CCCS in an RSC in the ballot only once. More than once I've missed out while I've seen guys bragging online about having spares
The bus and their memebers help each other out with tickets, I don’t see a problem with it personally. I’m not a memeber of any bus.

They should put anyone on CCCS not in an RSC in the ballot twice, and anyone on CCCS in an RSC in the ballot only once. More than once I've missed out while I've seen guys bragging online about having spares

The club should allocate tickets to the buses based on individual Rangers numbers rather than giving them a bulk of tickets. All too often a bus gets tickets through their CCCS then just gives the club quota to their mates.

Nothing from anyone

Not even an email to say I have been caught w@nking on my web cam and have to pay some Russian $500 worth of Bitcoin or he will expose me to my contact list

(I don't have a web cam )

Here we go again.

When demand exceeds supply there's no perfect solution.

Yes, there's RSC members also in the cccs, just as there's cccs members that can't make certain games and give their tickets they've got in the ballot to their non cccs mates.

It is what it is mate.

Can we turn it into a debate about the year the club was founded??
Don't be a smart arse fs. It gets brought up every time there's a ballot or someone misses out on a ticket for a away game it's not going to change anytime soon it's as fair as it can be.

God this debate is only going to be worse if we get past the sheep and then have the scum in the final as it will be a 50/50 split n not the 26k we have for this

The good news for those who miss out on a semi ticket is they should get a final ticket if we beat the sheep. Alternatively you could be like me last season and not get a semi ticket and not get a final ticket because we lost the semi and be back to square one for this season. :eek:

Here we go again.

When demand exceeds supply there's no perfect solution.

Yes, there's RSC members also in the cccs, just as there's cccs members that can't make certain games and give their tickets they've got in the ballot to their non cccs mates.

It is what it is mate.
I know it is what it is - but those on cccs ticked a box before the season starts stating priority will be given in a ballot for semi finals and finals if you purchase all home non league games - do RSCs have the same priority in the ballot for those members not on cccs but are RSC club members, are they given to members who have attended all non league games - genuine question do RSCs also have to tick a priority box to qualify for tickets for their members not on cccs.
The reason I’m asking is around 26k have signed up for priority in semi finals and finals- do RSCs get counted in on this figure or are they prioritised differently?

By the way I’m all for those who are on priority given tickets to their RSCs if they cannot attend if successful in ballot

Last edited:

And just how are they supposed to monitor people in RSC's?

Should people who could potentially pick up tickets from friends and family members also get this treatment?

I know it is what it is - but those on cccs ticked a box before the season starts stating priority will be given in a ballot for semi finals and finals if you purchase all home non league games - do RSCs have the same priority in the ballot for those members not on cccs but are RSC club members, are they given to members who have attended all non league games - genuine question do RSCs also have to tick a priority box to qualify for tickets for their members not on cccs.
The reason I’m asking is around 26k have signed up for priority in semi finals and finals- do RSCs get counted in on this figure or are they prioritised differently?

This has been done to death mate.

Let's keep the thread on track.

Don’t mention if you get one, another thread suggests you may be a target by an unlucky ballot participant, stay safe Bears. :eek:

Watch out fellow bears... IP man is on the loose

0-ED22-B69-42-FF-4-BBC-8686-F5-C9-F22-B35-E9.jpg

Back