McIness pleads for sheep fans to buy semi final tickets

Feel free to do so. But be aware that Hearts and their fans are utterly delusional on their place in Scotland and will be at least as prone to exaggeration as Aberdeen.

I’ve given you the figures. I can’t do much more.
Your figures (if true, which I very much doubt) are also flawed because of Pittodrie's higher capacity. Everybody knows they only fill it when playing Rangers and sometimes when playing Selik. They had a 4,000 advantage over Hearts until they built their new stand.

Your figures (if true, which I very much doubt) are also flawed because of Pittodrie's higher capacity. Everybody knows they only fill it when playing Rangers and sometimes when playing Selik. They had a 4,000 advantage over Hearts until they built their new stand.

Neither club regularly sold out i’m afraid.

These are sounding more and more like the excuses of fantasist Hearts fans. Honestly, don’t believe them. They genuinely think that they deserve to be above us, much less Aberdeen. They are bonkers.

Ive been saying since the draw. They will NOT NEVER sell more than 16,800 tickets.

Guaranteed.

If you want proof as to how SHITE this club is then read below:

Aberdeen-Are-Shit-Happy-Birthday.jpg

BjwnSFZCQAEJnbW.jpg

They should be made to pay for the unsold tickets in their end and informed that any future semi's or final ( god forbid ) will see them get the same amount as they sell for this semi.

Neither club regularly sold out i’m afraid.

These are sounding more and more like the excuses of fantasist Hearts fans. Honestly, don’t believe them. They genuinely think that they deserve to be above us, much less Aberdeen. They are bonkers.
I said SOMETIMES. And I don't need to know any Hearts fans to know they have a bigger home support than Aberdeen. I don't know any Man United fans but I know they get bigger crowds than Man City.

Why is he bleating to the sheep fans, I thought they could shift their 20,000 tickets easily.

Yep and I don’t know if Scotrail and bus comapanies have gone to the bother of putting on extra trains because of the thousands who were going to march South, but if they have done and are running half empty I can’t see said companies making the same mistake in the future.

Call all you like Mr The Rangers Job Was Too Big For Me and We Are So Bloody Glad It Was, this is what happens at shitty wee clubs.........

*lifted from sheep forum*

There will come a time where I will take my kids to their first semi final or final, but it most definitely won't be against those cunts. It brings out the worst in me these games, and I behave like an absolute wanker, I simply can't help it. For 90 minutes, I'm not me, I have a fucking hatred for them that runs deep, very deep - I don't want my kids to see that, and getting the train to Mount Florida or wherever we have to go to could be an experience as well, I don't want to put the kids through that - and I'm sure many are the same, especially my girls are only 4 and 5. It's not right.

these c*nts are on a par with tarries make no mistake

So they are extending their well published "Boycott Sellout Saturdays" to include "Boycott Sellout Semi Sundays"

They should been told to get tae when they requested an even split because they don’t have the fan base for it, I said they wouldn’t sell more than 16 k and I’ll be amazed if they even sell that now.

What an embarrassment of a club.

All the decent seats have been bought. Please buy the shiters.

Excellent marketing.

It's right up there with a belter I saw in the Costa del Sol

A developer had actually paid someone to come up with the advertising slogan "don't believe what you've heard, come and see for yourself" :D

Eh, no. I'll not bother. Have they all heard it's shit LOL

Embarrassing club & embarrassing support.

As others have said pity more of them won't be there to see them get hammered.

*lifted from sheep forum*

There will come a time where I will take my kids to their first semi final or final, but it most definitely won't be against those cunts. It brings out the worst in me these games, and I behave like an absolute wanker, I simply can't help it. For 90 minutes, I'm not me, I have a fucking hatred for them that runs deep, very deep - I don't want my kids to see that, and getting the train to Mount Florida or wherever we have to go to could be an experience as well, I don't want to put the kids through that - and I'm sure many are the same, especially my girls are only 4 and 5. It's not right.

these c*nts are on a par with tarries make no mistake

I saw that post earlier. Love how the guy admits to being a complete wanker at the football and says he can’t control himself- he then blames us and says that he won’t subject his kids to it:D

It wouldn’t be though mate. It would be the rest of the North Stand tickets to us.

Grigo, what I was saying is that we cant buy tickets for the areas which Aberdeen are currently trying to sell, which we all know they won’t. There would be no segregation between us and the sheep at all, they have not handed back tickets to be sold, people are implying we should buy these tickets they can’t sell regardless but that would be absolutely mental.

I saw that post earlier. Love how the guy admits to being a complete wanker at the football and says he can’t control himself- he then blames us and says that he won’t subject his kids to it:D

they were literally arguing today with each other about what the best bet was, Rangers outright or -1 handicap

they are hilarious

McIness and Aberdeen. A match made in heaven.

Well, a match made in Aberdeen. Wouldn't quite call that shitehole heaven...

As Overlord Edgar has said on numerous occasions, they are no bigger than Hearts or Hibs.

They just happened to get lucky with the greatest manager of all time for about five minutes nearly forty years ago.

They're smaller than Hearts and Hibs. Take out the Ferguson era and they're a nondescript provincial club. No denying they reached fantastic heights under him, but in less than a decade after he left they were in a relegation playoff. Five years or so after that they were spared relegation by the corrupt as %^*& SPL. And thousands of their fans disappeared, with some fucking off to former Highland League clubs.

If they want to sell their best seats first that’s up to them but their actions have rendered any unsold seats as unusable so they should not only be made to pay for the unsold seats but they should be fined for demeaning the semi-final, a semi-final with thousands of empty seats will affect marketing value and also lost revenue to catering and local businesses (was that not the issue with previous kickoff times).

This has all come about because Aberdeen want to be treated as a club that has a bigger, more loyal support than they actually do.

I actually give him some credit for admitting he behaves like a wanker at the football :D

A Halloween horror semi final for the sheep...we're a cup team on the crest of a wave. If the ref clamps down on the physicality, blocking and obstruction we should show them up for the guisers they are...

I see they’ve stared the Ricksen and Durrant abuse in a thread about tickets, they are scum.

The spfl should just force Aberdeen to recall all tickets and redistribute them as they were initially told, all at the sheeps cost.

What other country would take pleasure in seeing a national semi final take place in front of the 2/3 full crowd ?

See what happens when you snuggle up to bheast, the hatred sweeps through.

I said SOMETIMES. And I don't need to know any Hearts fans to know they have a bigger home support than Aberdeen. I don't know any Man United fans but I know they get bigger crowds than Man City.

I’m afraid that you can’t support your incorrect defence of hearts fantasies based on the approximately twice that either side actually had a full stadium.

Next you’ll be going onto the hearts fantasy that they are ‘narurally’ bigger than us and only the larger Ibrox massages our figures.

You do need to know Hearts fans to keep coming out with the nonsense that they tell each other about how wonderful they are.

I don’t get the “good seats” pish.
I sat across from the new stand at the jelavic cup final.
I never knew the ball hit the posts until the highlights later.
I’d prefer to be behind the goal.

I see they’ve stared the Ricksen and Durrant abuse in a thread about tickets, they are scum.
The fact they still bore on about Durrant is embarassing.
I’ll bet 90% of the assholes have never seen the tackle.

I’m afraid that you can’t support your incorrect defence of hearts fantasies based on the approximately twice that either side actually had a full stadium.

Next you’ll be going onto the hearts fantasy that they are ‘narurally’ bigger than us and only the larger Ibrox massages our figures.

You do need to know Hearts fans to keep coming out with the nonsense that they tell each other about how wonderful they are.
I've never heard a Hearts fan say they are bigger than us so God knows why you keep coming out with that. Have a look at their crowds from the last few years and Hearts are well in front. Even in their Championship year they were getting bigger crowds than Aberdeen who were in a league above.

I've never heard a Hearts fan say they are bigger than us so God knows why you keep coming out with that. Have a look at their crowds from the last few years and Hearts are well in front. Even in their Championship year they were getting bigger crowds than Aberdeen who were in a league above.

Mate; i’ve given you all their numbers from 19sodding46. I stopped at 2013/14 because that was where the hearts numbers stopped on the partisan hearts site I was using. I’d wrongly thought that this would favour hearts but, on checking, they have done well in the last few years. You can feel free to add the extra numbers yourself. It’s about 2k more hearts than Aberdeen fans roughly. That doesn’t makes up for Aberdeen having around a 2k advantage over the previous 68 years.

Can I ask why you are so desperate to defend hearts? Both the sheep and hearts fans are complete arseholes. If you really want to keep it up, you are going to have to find actual figures that refute the ones I posted.

Mate; i’ve given you all their numbers from 19sodding46. I stopped at 2013/14 because that was where the hearts numbers stopped on the partisan hearts site I was using. I’d wrongly thought that this would favour hearts but, on checking, they have done well in the last few years. You can feel free to add the extra numbers yourself. It’s about 2k more hearts than Aberdeen fans roughly. That doesn’t makes up for Aberdeen having around a 2k advantage over the previous 68 years.

Can I ask why you are so desperate to defend hearts? Both the sheep and hearts fans are complete arseholes. If you really want to keep it up, you are going to have to find actual figures that refute the ones I posted.

I work with a lot of heats fans and majority of them don't think they are better than us for this seasoning they are buzzing for the league start they have had but also realise that ultimately we are playing shit away from home and have had an easier start that helped build up momentum.

Also went to uni in abdn and they hate us more than anyone but the majority of their travelling support actually stays in in Central belt which skews things a bit

I work with a lot of heats fans and majority of them don't think they are better than us for this seasoning they are buzzing for the league start they have had but also realise that ultimately we are playing shit away from home and have had an easier start that helped build up momentum.

Also went to uni in abdn and they hate us more than anyone but the majority of their travelling support actually stays in in Central belt which skews things a bit

Agree on the Aberdeen fans from very similar experiences. Also know several hearts fans and to a man they have a bizarrely inflated ego and an appalling self-righteousness, somehow still believing that we deserved all our difficulties even after they were actually guilty of everything we were falsely accused of. They *really* hate us. Any idea of us being brother clubs is long long gone. Have a look at the biggest thread on their forums if you don’t believe me - it’s the one about hating us.

Had a quick look on their forums and the excuse generator is in full effect :D
  • Kids at school the next day
  • Haven't been paid
  • Tickets should have been out earlier
  • Not going because we have been treated with contempt
  • I can't be arsed
  • We will get beat
They are an absolute embarrassment! This is my favourite though;
  • I’m not going because we are fucking horrendous to watch.
Tinpot doesn't even cover it :eek:

I've already told you - for years Aberdeen didn't give exact crowd figures so I'll take their attendances with a massive pinch of salt. Try reading posts before replying. And it should also be noted that Hearts spent a few years in the 1st division, somewhere Aberdeen have never played. When they are both in the top league Hearts get bigger crowds. Simple as that.

Back