McIness pleads for sheep fans to buy semi final tickets

Deserves to have the piss ripped out of him at the semi final.

Big banner ‘Thank you for shitting yourself Derek’

Only brought out if we’re winning.

Would look like right c unts if we had it out before kick off then lost.

A small minded, bitter wee club, run by a small minded bitter wee chairman, and followed by a small minded, bitter wee support, a tin pot club.

I don’t get the “good seats” pish.
I sat across from the new stand at the jelavic cup final.
I never knew the ball hit the posts until the highlights later.
I’d prefer to be behind the goal.
If you were behind the goal at the Rangers end(especially at the front), you only knew it was a goal because the team started celebrating.

Motherwell we’re responsible last year & did what they have asked the sheep to do this time.
Indeed.

Motherwell did the right thing!

There should be no real problem with a 50/50 split if you sell all your tickets - but you have to be honest with yourselves. Even if less than half, it's better to have your area filled and bouncing than half empty.

Thing is too, let's for a moment say it's a Celtc-Dolly final, Dolly will want a 50/50 split!

Indeed.

There should be no real problem with a 50/50 split if you sell all your tickets - but you have to be honest with yourselves. Even if less than half, it's better to have your area filled and bouncing than half empty.

Thing is too, let's for a moment say it's a Celtc-Dolly final, Dolly will want a 50/50 split!

Agree TNT. The tail seems to be wagging the dog in Scottish Football now.

Indeed.

and if its hearts v sheep let them play it at Perth where only half of their season ticket holders will get tickets ......... much like it is for us against the tims

Where’s the mutely gif?
2n1uxk8.jpg

I've already told you - for years Aberdeen didn't give exact crowd figures so I'll take their attendances with a massive pinch of salt. Try reading posts before replying. And it should also be noted that Hearts spent a few years in the 1st division, somewhere Aberdeen have never played. When they are both in the top league Hearts get bigger crowds. Simple as that.

I’m not quite sure why you are blindly believing hearts either. For a couple of years they’d were claiming averages above their stadium capacity.

These excuses sound more and more like Hearts’ fans complete delusions. You are presented with figures showing an average lower attendance of 2k (about 1/8 of their total attendance) but claim it’s a rounding error. If you accept the figures, you try to claim it’s because Hearts have a crappier stadium (in spite of sell outs not being a big concern for either and ‘we have a crappier stadium’ not being a great argument for being a bigger club). You now come out with the most ridiculous one of all - Hearts are often shite and folk don’t turn out to watch shite clubs. That’s kinda the point. Though Aberdeen do also historically outsell them in the top division.

That said, Hearts’ recent demotion in relation to their years of cheating occurred in the season after my figures came from so it is not part of those figures. They also, to be fair to them, actually did keep up their support pretty well.

Most pertinently, though, you do know that you are posting on FollowFollow, not Kickback? An argument that teams lose large amounts of support in the lower leagues really doesn’t carry much weight with Rangers fans, you know? We outsold the rest of Scotland combined pretty much every other Saturday when in the 3rd division!

As should Celtc and Hearts as the gate money is pooled.

Dolly is getting to love a statement though.

Well why should 3 clubs miss out on revenue because 1 other club couldn't sell their allocation. Means they will be taking money off teams who sold out their quota when they couldn't, even tho we offered to take the larger allocation. It's just wrong in so many ways they better be the Club who are left to count their losses.

Back