Match Thread Hamilton v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Slightly nervous for today as well considering a lot of the top half teams pushed on yesterday and if we lost today we're falling way behind with the sheep. We need a win today.

From the point of view we need another striker. Personally I've not seen enough of him to make a judgement.

You've not seen him because Gerrard thinks he's rank.
Now's not the time for experiments or benevolence.
Look at the league table - if we lose today it's a long way back.

Thinking about going to the bristol bar for the game today, never been before, will we be welcome or is it regulars only?

Get the feeling Halliday will be starting today. Kind of hoping Grezda is on the bench. Maybe even see if Sadiq will get the chance to play his part too considering what the manager has mentioned about him putting in more effort.

I'm glad all the international shite is over- time to get our first away league win of the season. We need to apply the mentality we have at home to our away games. Show them no respect and set out to dominate. The difference this year is that the full potential of our team when they are firing on all cylinders is so much bigger than last year- as evidenced by the fact we've given some European sides a real fight.

Lets just get the monkey off the back.

Heard the ref is Andrew Dallas, who is blatantly incompetent and must have been fast tracked because of his dad.

Just hope he doesn't make any game changing howlers against us.

Slightly nervous for today as well considering a lot of the top half teams pushed on yesterday and if we lost today we're falling way behind with the sheep. We need a win today.

I can understand your trepidation, my friend. I felt the same way before the Livingston game when lots of our fans were predicting a comfortable victory. Personally, I would settle for a 1-0 win today just to get this `away form` monkey off our back.

A lot of folk expecting a katic/goldson centre back pairing.

Prepare for worral.

And dont whine about it.....

Can't believe I've got ten likes (at the last count) for my draw prediction! :D

Maybe they're just bookmarks to come back and slag me later. I'll be around to take my medicine if we lose, but I'll take a discreet break if we win.

FWIW, I expect Rangers to win, and our long run without a draw (18 league games!) to continue. I doubt it'll be a big scoreline, for the genuine reasons I stated previously. I can't remember the last time we suffered two heavy defeats back-to-back. The shrewder among you would probably take 1-0 right now - and so would shrewder Accies fans, as long as we get a morale-lifting performance. With the three teams below us, Motherwell, St Mirren and Dundee, all suffering sore defeats yesterday, this game becomes a freebie for Accies.

I can sense a few posters getting the fear and still bearing the psychological scars from the Livingston game.
Let's hope the players can exorcise the away-game ghost today.

I've been happy with our attempts in the main to date, but Livi was a sore one, so unexpected, score and performance. In retrospect, perhaps we were too confident. A 2 goal victory, or else !

Livi offered the blueprint a few weeks ago.

Accies will be much tighter after Hivs.

We'll win but I think it will be tight.

2-1. Unless we stop conceding sloppy goals.

If we don't win today then it goes along way to say wether or not we a challengers for the title.Its a must win.

Heard the ref is Andrew Dallas, who is blatantly incompetent and must have been fast tracked because of his dad.

Just hope he doesn't make any game changing howlers against us.

His performance in the 5 5 game with Hibs is right up there with one of the worst I've ever seen.

NS.

Can't believe I've got ten likes (at the last count) for my draw prediction! :D

Maybe they're just bookmarks to come back and slag me later. I'll be around to take my medicine if we lose, but I'll take a discreet break if we win.

FWIW, I expect Rangers to win, and our long run without a draw (18 league games!) to continue. I doubt it'll be a big scoreline, for the genuine reasons I stated previously. I can't remember the last time we suffered two heavy defeats back-to-back. The shrewder among you would probably take 1-0 right now - and so would shrewder Accies fans, as long as we get a morale-lifting performance. With the three teams below us, Motherwell, St Mirren and Dundee, all suffering sore defeats yesterday, this game becomes a freebie for Accies.

Hopefully go's the way of your prdicted Hearts win last time out!:p

I will be following today's game on the thread
For goals scored what are we going for?

Goooooal
Yeeeeeees
Yaaaaaaas

Back